Profile for Mr. I. Harper > Reviews

Content by Mr. I. Harper

Mr. I. Harper "putty trump" (doncaster)

Page: 1 | 2
NETGEAR XAVB5201-100UKS 500 Powerline Adapter Kit
NETGEAR XAVB5201-100UKS 500 Powerline Adapter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need home plugs, get these!, 1 Oct. 2014
These are the dog's cahooney's. I bought TP-Link home plugs before these which were a nightmare to set up and they were a lot slower than these beauties (200Mbs). Set up was a doddle, just plug them in and you're away. Thoroughly recommend these although can't vouch for their shelf life yet (the TP-Links lasted about 20 months before one of them gave up the ghost!)

Binatone Latitude 150 Twin Walkie Talkie - Black/Silver
Binatone Latitude 150 Twin Walkie Talkie - Black/Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 1 Oct. 2014
The range is very good and reception is very clear. It is great it comes with rechargeable batteries (3xAAA for each, 6 altogether) and a charger to stand them on. I haven't used them to their full potential as the wife won't play ball with me (woman are so damned grown up!). They are a nice size to fit in a pocket or on a jacket lapel with the provided fastener. Would recommend.

MultiCable - High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (5M) Supports 3D 4K & Audio Return Channel - Ultra HD 5 Meter
Offered by AccessFox

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, poor quality., 3 Sept. 2013
This is very cheap to buy for a reason, it IS cheap. The quality of picture with this cable was poor as was the construction. The little blue "bubbles" on the ends were not moulded but stuck on with the cheapest glue (the sort we used to get in primary school with the black rubber end I imagine!) You've been pre-warned. Don't buy it! Don't understand why others gave it a good review and convinced me to get it in the first place!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2013 5:12 PM BST

KitSound BOOMDOCK 2.1 Docking Station Speaker System with Built-In AM/FM Tuner and Alarm Clock Compatible with 30-Pin Apple Devices - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 29 Jan. 2013
What a very functional, excellent quality for the money and classy looking piece of kit. When someone new sees it I invariably ask them how much they think it costs, 3 times out of 3 (I'm Billy-no-mates) they've quoted a higher price by quite a big margin. Only drawback is if you use an iPad via a compatible cable (supplied by KitSound) there isn't enough power to charge the iPad, not a major drawback though considering the phenomenal battery in the iPad (why doesn't Apple give us a decent battery in the iPhone?)

KitSound Dock Extender for iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S, iPod and iPad 2/3 - White
KitSound Dock Extender for iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S, iPod and iPad 2/3 - White

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., 29 Jan. 2013
What can you say about a cable other than it works, it's also colour co-ordinated with my white iPad but not, unfortunately, with my black boomdock!

Celebration Day [2CD+2 PAL DVDs--CD Case]
Celebration Day [2CD+2 PAL DVDs--CD Case]

5.0 out of 5 stars Best band ever, 16 Dec. 2012
I saw them live when Bono was alive and when they're up for it, they are the greatest live band that stood on a stage. Although this concert lacks the vitality and jam-like impro's of "The Song Remains The Same" this is still a must for any Zep fan.

Belkin F8N143 Portable Notebook Cushdesk Comfort Lap Desk for Laptops up to 18.4 inch - Black/Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it!, 16 Dec. 2012
Bought this for the wife to use MY laptop on, which since I've bought an iMac and iPad I've had to give HER! It keeps her legs from overheating and, she says, is very comfortable. I've had a sneaky go on it when she goes shopping (yes you've guessed it, with MY card!) and it seems very good. Would I buy it? Well, I bought the wife one didn't I?

Unicorn Leather Cognac Tan ipad , Ebook or Tablets bag Messenger #5M
Unicorn Leather Cognac Tan ipad , Ebook or Tablets bag Messenger #5M
Offered by The Real Leather Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value, 16 Dec. 2012
I bought this when it was around £50 and what a bargain it was. The quality of leather is luxurious and the bag is very well made and my iPad fits like a glove. There are lots of pockets inside for phones, pens etc and a zipped compartment inside and also one at the back. Do I think it's worth the new price of £150? Probably.

AEG Stainless Steel Deep Fryer, 2000 Watt, Black
AEG Stainless Steel Deep Fryer, 2000 Watt, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy, 16 Dec. 2012
This fryer looks good in the kitchen and works very well, chips are the best I've ever tasted, thoroughly recommend.

Swordfish 700DC 7 Sheet 'Diamond Cut' Paper/Document Shredder ref: 45008
Swordfish 700DC 7 Sheet 'Diamond Cut' Paper/Document Shredder ref: 45008

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shredder, 5 Oct. 2012
Very nice shredder, sounds like a Ferrari compared to my old shredder which sounded like a tractor. It's early days but this shredder looks and sounds like it will last longer than my previous (cheaper) shredder. Bought it because it was a Which best buy.

Page: 1 | 2