Profile for Ceeve > Reviews

Philip's Stargazing 2014: Month-by-month guide to the northern night sky
Philip's Stargazing 2014: Month-by-month guide to the northern night sky
by Heather Couper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for quick reference, 12 Feb. 2014
Bought as a gift for my husband - he's very pleased with it - very handy to pick up for a quick reference rather then booting up the laptop for the information. Well laid out & relevant information to hand. Good price & quick delivery. A great stocking filler for Christmas.

ENYA Handmade Leather Journal, 100% Cotton Pages (15 cm x 20 cm)
ENYA Handmade Leather Journal, 100% Cotton Pages (15 cm x 20 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely unusual luxury item, 12 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my Dad for Christmas. Have also previously bought one for my husband. Very nice, simple but luxurious journal. A really special & different gift. Came very quickly & wrapped in a cloth bag. Great price for the quality. We're all well impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 12 Feb. 2014
Great size - good price - prompt delivery & well packaged. Bought for my Dad as a gift and he was pleased. He can now press several layers of leaves & flowers & the paper supplied was a welcome addition. Great purchase.

SILVER LEVERBACK EARRINGS MADE WITH SPARKLING PERIDOT SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL. HIGH QUALITY. LOW PRICES.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice earrings, 12 Feb. 2014
Nice earrings, good price - solid silver but took a long time to turn up. Luckily I ordered them well in time for Christmas as they were a gift for my mother. Nice colour.

Amazing Planet W (Calendar 2014)
Amazing Planet W (Calendar 2014)
by Carousel Calendars
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing pictures, 12 Feb. 2014
Bought as a gift for my husband, he loves it & I do too. Very nice addition to our wall & pictures are stunning.

The Rough Guide to Budapest
The Rough Guide to Budapest
by Charles Hebbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to the high standard of Rough guides, 12 Feb. 2014
Everythhing you need to know contained in this guide - usual high 'rough guide' standard achieved. Maps were accurate & easy to read, very helpful & loved the 'what not to miss' list - really helped us to plan our trip & prioritise what to see. In my opinion, you can't get better then the rough guide - have used them several times & will continue to do so in the future.

Frog Comfort Light
Frog Comfort Light

5.0 out of 5 stars very comforting for my nephew, 28 Nov. 2013
Does exactly as it's supposed to - just bright enough to keep scary shadows at bay. very satisfied with this item & know my little nephew is too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 28 Nov. 2013
I continue to be delighted with my purchase, I've been fortunate to find my baby's heartbeat every time which has been very reassuring. The price is fantastic & makes it affordable for most. I use bio oil with it - works perfectly & is great for my growing bump.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Feb. 2013
Great price - really nice makeup - great coverage which can be built up to whatever level you require. Great quality & ver affordable - overall fantastic purchase. Only small issie is that the pots don't travel well - if you put them in your handbag the powder comes through the grate & when you open the lid, it can be wasteful & messy - thats ok though, just use them at home & get a compact for the handbag - will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Feb. 2013
Exactly as described - arrived the very next day. Easy to assemble & look fantatic as wedding favours and that little bit more special with some ribbon tied around them to look like presents. I also contacted the seller to change my order and they were extremly accommodating. Along with free delivery - you can't beat this purchase. Very happy

Page: 1 | 2