Profile for Quickie > Reviews

Content by Quickie

Quickie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Shadow of a Doubt (Tangled Ivy Book 2)
Shadow of a Doubt (Tangled Ivy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly good read., 31 May 2015
Just like the first book, this is full of action and a more human side to Devon materialises, this book has it all and is a must read.

In His Shadow (Tangled Ivy Book 1)
In His Shadow (Tangled Ivy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 31 May 2015
Full of action this is a fantastic and reverting read. A great author who obviously ensures each book is packed with events and unique plots which is rare when part of a series. A MUST READ!

Doesn't Everyone Have a Secret?
Doesn't Everyone Have a Secret?

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't continue, 31 May 2015
This book was so boring that it acted as a good sleeping aid, I might not be doing it justice as I only read the first few chapters but when it covered angels that about made it impossible to continue.

CADEnce (Deception series Book 2)
CADEnce (Deception series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 May 2015
I really enjoyed the books in this series although they cover beatings, kidnap, rape etc they are not as dark as I was anticipating or other books produced by this author which I was pleased about. A worthy read, although I would avoid them if you are dating a twin as you won't ever look at his brother again in the same light.

FaCade (Deception series Book 1)
FaCade (Deception series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 May 2015
Best book I have read so far from this author, filled with lots of surprises that has you riverted to the end. A MUST READ!

Vacant: (An Empathy Novella)
Vacant: (An Empathy Novella)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my desired story, 18 May 2015
Whilst this like the others in the series are well written, this couldn't have been further from where I wanted the story to go and guess that makes me a saint and not a sinner! Too dark for me but a worthy read.

Desolate: An Empathy Novel
Desolate: An Empathy Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but dark, 17 May 2015
I much preferred the first book which wasn't as dark as this book, nonetheless this book is still a worthy read that has you reading each page with a mixture of anticipation and dread. Very well written and researched.

The Beats In Rift (The Bad Blood series)
The Beats In Rift (The Bad Blood series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 15 May 2015
This is a great read, it's got a lot going on making it impossible to put down, a must read.

Reckoning (Dividing Line Series Book 8)
Reckoning (Dividing Line Series Book 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 7 May 2015
This was one of my favourites, however there is quite alot of repetitions from the previous books and I found myself skipping parts.

NO MORE BUTTERFLIES
NO MORE BUTTERFLIES

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected., 4 May 2015
I got this book based upon past reviews, which sadly I have to disagree with, this is not the book for me as although there was many events covered there was still such a lack of substance and detail that it made the whole story far from plausible and many of the actions taken just really didn't make sense.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2015 12:52 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20