Profile for Abi > Reviews

Accelerate (digipack)
Accelerate (digipack)
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars More Quality from REM, 22 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Accelerate (digipack) (Audio CD)
The first thing that hit me as I listened to this CD was how familiar it sounded. Not necessarily a bad thing, this made the record immediately comfortable and enjoyable. It's not got a new sound, they're not moving in any new and exciting directions, but they're still making excellent tunes and if you're a fan, Accelerate shouldn't disappoint.

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 22 Dec. 2008
Now, I'm not what you'd call a typical gamer. I maybe play 2-3 a year and can go for months without picking up a controller. However, when I find a game that I like, I'm hooked.
'The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass' stole my life for a good couple of weeks. The puzzles were fun and challenging but achievable. I thoroughly enjoyed this game.

Oracular Spectacular
Oracular Spectacular

5.0 out of 5 stars Record of the year, 22 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Oracular Spectacular (Audio CD)
With so many dull, bland albums around, this is worth stopping, sitting and dedicating some quality time to. It's fresh, exciting and hasn't been off my stereo since I bought it.

Without a doubt, my favourite record of 2008. Wholeheartedly recommended.