Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

4 x Hard Rubber Dog Balls - Play n Shoot - Red, Green, Yellow & Blue
4 x Hard Rubber Dog Balls - Play n Shoot - Red, Green, Yellow & Blue
Offered by UK Bargain Outlet

1.0 out of 5 stars The balls are sponge not hard rubber! Do not buy if you are wanting a solid ball for your dog., 22 Oct. 2015
Why is this product described as "Hard rubber" as it is clearly not! it is more of a sponge material. I won't let my labrador play with this ball, as she will destroy it within seconds and probably swallow pieces of the sponge in the process.

Watch My Back
Watch My Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Watch My Back (Kindle Edition)
If you have read any of Geoff Thompson's other books then you will definitely enjoy this book. Geoff's real life stories working as a doorman on the dangerous pubs and nightclub doors of Coventry make for an interesting read. A truely inspirational man.

PetSafe Staywell Magnetic 4 Way Locking Classic Cat Flap
PetSafe Staywell Magnetic 4 Way Locking Classic Cat Flap

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs re-designing, 24 Sept. 2012
I have bought this product twice and both times the product has been faulty. The flap does not always close properly due to the design of the springs. I contacted supplier and they suggested taping a coin to the flap to weigh it down. This would suggest they are aware of the flaws in the design, my argument is that they if they know of the faults, why do they not redesign it.