Profile for Mrs. E. Craig > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. Craig

Mrs. E. Craig "Honeybird" (Surrey England)

Patchwork Cutter - Wild Rose
Patchwork Cutter - Wild Rose
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Used on Wedding cake., 21 Feb. 2014
I have done 2 wedding cakes using the half rose and I have had great compiments on the way they have looked. They are very easy to use and you can turn a plain cake into some spectacular in about 20 mins. I am only an amature but it makes me look like a professional.

15 Cake Decorating Icing Brush Brushes Dusting Tools Fine Flat Round by Value Concepts

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 20 May 2013
If you pay cheap for something that is what you are going to get. The brush ends are loose and some have even fallen off. I would not use these in cake making and the only thing they were useful for was when painting the kitchen getting in awkard places.

The Tiger In The Well (Sally Lockhart)
The Tiger In The Well (Sally Lockhart)
by Philip Pullman

4.0 out of 5 stars The Tiger in the well, 16 July 2010
My husband had the book as an audio book and after only listening to it for a short while he suggested that I purchased it to read which I did.
It was a very good read and I struggled to put it down.
It is a series of books which I didn't realise but it did not stop me from enjoying it.The Tiger In The Well (Sally Lockhart)