Profile for A. E. Law > Reviews

Content by A. E. Law

A. E. Law "Fireclown Angel" (Scotland)

X-Men: Days of Future Past [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy]
X-Men: Days of Future Past [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy

1.0 out of 5 stars Fox and X-Men franchise are, Days of Future Past., 3 Jan. 2016
This is such a terrible movie.

The 3D in this version is good but the story is terrible.

If your a fan of the original X-Men from the comics, or thr original story, Days of Future Past, you won't want to see this.

The, Sentinels are small, not even a quater of the size of what they should be. The characters are weak and nothing like they are in any Marvel comic, apart from Wolverine and even then it's bad.

I can't wait for Marvel to get their own franchise back.

Divergent / Insurgent / Allegiant / Four
Divergent / Insurgent / Allegiant / Four
by Veronica Roth

5.0 out of 5 stars A new World, 10 Sept. 2014
Love it!

Hiya, Fireclown from Cainite Games here.

I had never heard of this series before I saw the movie trailer and even then I didn't know the movie was created a series of books.

After purchasing and watching the movie, 'Divergent', I sought out the books and bought this particular bundle.

Although this series is a trilogy one of the characters, Four' get his own book. He is a very important, and if I may say, kick ass character in all the books.

To summarise the story:

'A young girl named Beatrice Prior lives in a post-apocalyptic world where, as far as she knows, her city is the only place where the human race exists anymore. Within the city are five different factions, each faction having their own headquarters and reason for existing. The faction that Beatrice lives in is called, Abnegation, a faction of people who are self-less and do everything they can to help others. Beatrice, when you meet her, is turning 16 and has to choose to say with Abnegation or, if she wishes, to join another faction leaving her family and friends behind. Faction before Blood.'

The stories, in each book, follow on from each other and make a fantastic series. This series is definitely, 'Teen Fiction', but at a scale that will interest the adult reader too. I prefer the writing style of this series to that of the, 'Hunger Games', but sometimes I feel that the writer has left out to many details which could have been included in the descriptions of people and place.

I would strongly suggest picking up this collection of books. The books have a great storyline, will entertain you and is full of emotion.

Fireclown

Dual Ergonomic Triggers Bonus Caps Grip Enhancements Replacement for the Sony PS3 Controller

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticky Triggers., 10 Sept. 2014
Hey guys,

Fireclown from Cainite Games here.

I bought this item as I don't particularly like the triggers on the PS3, I find my fingers slip to easily.

Unfortunately the triggers in this pack are pretty useless. They connect to the PS3 controller trigger but can sit at a funny angle. The plastic cover, and the way you clip the item, also stops the PS3 trigger from functioning properly. When pressing the trigger the button doesn't go all the way down, so you lose sensitivity, and it can become stuck in one position due to the bulkiness of the clip.

The analogue covers however are great. This is the only reason I gave this product a three star. I find that the PS3 sticks are slippy, also, to my thumbs and putting these over the top solved that problem.

I don't think I wasted my money, as the items were very cheap, but I wouldn't recommend this product, try one of the other companies who produce a similar time.

Fireclown

CiT 750W Power Supply Unit with PSU and Dual 12V Rails - Black Edition
CiT 750W Power Supply Unit with PSU and Dual 12V Rails - Black Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent PSU, 4 Oct. 2010
I have now bought two of these Power Supply Units. Both arrived in good speed and both have fitted into a standard PC easily. The first unit was to replace a Power Pack that had blown and the second was to upgrade to a better Wattage.

I can't fault this PSU for any reason other than it could do with more SATA power sockets than the standard four pin socket, but thats easily fixable with buying another cable at a relative cheap price.

Good buy, certainly reccomend.

Realm Of Chaos
Realm Of Chaos

5.0 out of 5 stars I return, 23 July 2003
This review is from: Realm Of Chaos (Audio CD)
From when I was 9 I was listening to this album, when it was released on Vinyl. I still have the Vinyl, but I wish to have it on cd, so hence, I buy. I buy because this must be one of the all time classics of the Death Metal Genre, and I'm telling you, you will never hear an album like this in your life. This is an album where you will like every track and you will want to hear them again and again, as said before, I have been listening to this album for 14 years now and it gets better everytime I hear it.