Profile for Caroline > Reviews

Content by Caroline

Caroline "Bespoke Invitations & Stationery. www.designbycaroline.co.uk" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nordvek Classic Womens Luxury Genuine Sheepskin Ear Muffs # 506-100 - Adults, Chestnut
Offered by SNUGRUGS

4.0 out of 5 stars Soooo comfortable but look absolutely ridiculous, 13 Jan. 2017
I've had various earmuffs over the years - I love them in general and find they keep me much warmer than just a hat.

This year I decided to treat myself to some proper ones so ordered these and a black pair. I have to say, they are by far the most comfortable I've had, and have a much more luxurious feel - BUT the way they've been designed is flawed because the tops of the circles stick way out, making them look ridiculous.

I'm keeping them for their comfort and quality, but will probably only wear them when it's so cold I don't care what I look like. Shame.

2.0 out of 5 stars Like a 'made for TV' film on a random un-known channel., 30 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Follow You Home (Kindle Edition)
This was the first of Mark Edwards books I've read and it'll probably be the last. I like his style of writing (in that it's easy to read, clear and not over descriptive - which I can't stand) but overall it wasn't great at all.

It started so well and it had enough to keep me reading, but I finished it feeling disappointed. It felt like the author had a great story line, put all his effort into the first half then scrambled the second half together to finish it off quickly. Sorry, just not one for me.

for Polaroid ZIP Mobile Photo Printer ZINK Zero Ink Printing Travel Carrying Storage Case Bag by Khanka

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 13 Aug. 2016
Not sure how the other reviewers managed to fit their Polaroid into this case, mine doesn't close with it inside!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2016 10:49 AM GMT

Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera (White) wih ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
Offered by SmartShop UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling item and customer service. Complete waste of money., 13 Aug. 2016
We were looking for disposable cameras to use at our wedding so that guests could take pictures at their tables - but when I saw this, considering it was around the same price, I thought it would be perfect. I thought, not only could guests take photos, they could print them there and then and we'd be left with the images on the memory card. I was however, very wrong.

Firstly, as others have mentioned there are no instructions on the box, so I followed a you tube video, inserted the paper and did a few test shots to make sure all was working - not the best quality but fine for it's purpose and a bit of fun. I printed a basic instruction card for my guests to go with it and placed it on the table. However, after about 10 shots it stopped working completely, we couldn't turn it on or off or do a thing with it. When we got home, I insterted the memory card into my computer and it hadn't even saved one of the images!

I complained to Polaroid who told me that I should have updated the software and done something specific to the memory card before using it. How on earth was I supposed to know this without instructions!!!! They offered to replace the camera if it still wasn't working after the update or if it was, to give me a pack of papers. This I feel was extremely poor, we'd lost our opportunity to take photos on our one special day. It's now sitting at the bottom of a box. I will NEVER buy a polaroid again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2017 5:29 PM BST

Tamron AF 16-300 mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro Lens for Nikon Camera
Tamron AF 16-300 mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro Lens for Nikon Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic All-Rounder, 8 Aug. 2016
I admit I'm a complete photography amateur, but I LOVE this lens! Not too heavy to carry around and it takes such a vast range, from extreme close-up's to subjects at a distance with a quality that's perfectly fine for me. I can tell it's not as well made as the original lens that came with my Nikon D5200 and it doesn't twist as smoothly, but it sure does the job. I'm so pleased I bought this - highly recommended.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Stelton 1-Piece 1.5 Litre T Jug Design Knud Hoslcher, Black
Stelton 1-Piece 1.5 Litre T Jug Design Knud Hoslcher, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 May 2016
I'd wanted this and the matching mugs as a set for ages and finally got around to buying them. I absolutely love Stelton and these are no exception.

Stelton T Mug 2-Piece Design Knud Holscher, Set of 2, Black
Stelton T Mug 2-Piece Design Knud Holscher, Set of 2, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 May 2016
I'd wanted this and the teapot as a set for ages and finally got around to buying them. I absolutely love Stelton and these are no exception.

Riemann P20  Once a Day Sun Protection Lotion with SPF30, 200ml - Single Pack
Riemann P20 Once a Day Sun Protection Lotion with SPF30, 200ml - Single Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 3 May 2016
I've been using P20 for around 10 years now and absolutely love it. One coat in the morning sees you through the day, I just use a little top up of normal cream at the hottest part of the day for the first few days of any holiday, to keep me from burning.

Aussel Premium 7 Ports USB Hub Expansion High Speed USB 2.0 Multi USB Hub Splitter Switch Lead Adapter Cable For PS3, Xbox, Wii, PC, MAC, Laptop, NoteBook, Mac Book, NetBook, Tablet, Tab, Supports Windows Vista/7/Mac
Offered by Aussel

1.0 out of 5 stars I guess you get what you pay for..., 3 May 2016
Cheap as chips and feels like it. Doesn't work past the first port.

SHARKK Boombox Bluetooth Speakers Portable Wireless Stereo Speaker with 18+ Hour Playtime Battery Life 10W Speaker for iPhone iPad Samsung and More
Offered by SHARKK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars for excellent customer service, and the speakers are pretty good too..., 3 May 2016
Great little speaker.