Profile for Darron Mould > Reviews

Content by Darron Mould

Darron Mould (Chatham, Kent, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The New Food Lover's Companion
The New Food Lover's Companion
by Ron Herbst

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for all cooks, 8 Nov. 2014
Just what I was looking for. It's a proper dictionary of cooking terms. From the way to cook something to utensils, foods, drinks, measures and much more. I looked up sautée, alligator, potato and many more, and they were all in there. As it's a book from the USA, sometimes you need to work out UK measures and terms, but that's not difficult.

I think this is a must for someone starting to cook, as sometimes recipes say to do something, but don't tell you what that something actually is. Just look to the New Food Lover's Companion for the answer.

Film Listography
Film Listography

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-buy for film lovers., 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Film Listography (Diary)
This is going to take some time to fill in. I love it.

Music Listography Journal
Music Listography Journal
by Lisa Nola
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-buy for music lovers!, 4 Oct. 2014
A great book which I'll be filling in for years to come. A must for the music lover.

Heroes
Heroes

5.0 out of 5 stars What a song!, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Heroes (MP3 Download)
A brilliant song. I'll have to hear more from them.

Faerie Lights
Faerie Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song., 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Faerie Lights (MP3 Download)
Simply a brilliant song from a new artist, who can only do better, so long as more people learn about her.

Faironly M37 Strapless Formal Party Prom Dress Ball Gown (XXL, Burgundy)
Faironly M37 Strapless Formal Party Prom Dress Ball Gown (XXL, Burgundy)
Offered by FairOnly

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress for all big occasions, 4 Oct. 2014
I bought this for my wife, whose eldest son was getting married. When she tried it on, wow, did it look gorgeous or what? It was fantastic. She loved it and so did everyone who saw it.
The wedding was in Cyprus and although it was hot, she kept it on for most of the day, only changing into something else later on for the evening party.
The quality of the dress far outstripped the price we paid. We'll keep this for another occasion and will buy another dress of the type for the next wedding of her youngest son.
I'd advise anyone with a big occasion coming up, whatever your age, whatever the time of year to buy this dress. It was fabulous.

G.T.F.O. (Robot Rock)
G.T.F.O. (Robot Rock)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic song, 1 Feb. 2013
It's a great track, a bit of a cover of the Daft Punk song "Robot Rock" with a fuller feel to it. Rocco La Bete is a great act and if you like this one, check out his youtube channel, [...]

Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat
Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat
by Kaori Tsutaya

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun product, 2 Jan. 2013
I got this for my wife as a fun present at xmas time. She's been collecting our cat's hair and on finding this book by accident, I felt she would just love it. She does.

[Pias] 30 Amazon Sampler
[Pias] 30 Amazon Sampler

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 2 Jan. 2013
Not only did I want this just to get a track by one person (Seasick Steve), but I found plenty of other new tracks that I will keep forever.

Marilyn
Marilyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical track, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Marilyn (MP3 Download)
Bat For Lashes does it again. Yet another lovely, magical, thoughtful track from one of the best modern British groups around. Natasha can do no wrong in my eyes.

Page: 1 | 2