Profile for J. DEVINE > Reviews

Content by J. DEVINE

J. DEVINE "Dorse, UK"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
[Apple MFI Certified] Anker Lightning to USB Cable 3ft / 0.9m High Life Span Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone 6s / 6splus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad / Air / Air2 / mini / mini2 / mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

Les bicyclettes de Belsize
Les bicyclettes de Belsize

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Mar. 2016
I have tried to find this recording by Robert Goulet for years! I used to have it on his (33.rpm) 'Both Sides Now' album. It is my favourite ever recording of his - Love it, Love it, Love it!!!

The Life I Left Behind
The Life I Left Behind
by Colette Mcbeth

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read and not predictable., 26 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Life I Left Behind (Paperback)
This is the second book that I have read recently that switches characters with chapters - The dead girl, the survivor, the female police investigator. It was a good read and kept me guessing right to the end.

Extraordinary People: An Enzo Macleod Investigation (The Enzo Files)
Extraordinary People: An Enzo Macleod Investigation (The Enzo Files)
by Peter May

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed Peter May & Paris., 26 Feb. 2016
First time I have read a Peter May book - I will read more. I found it slow to start then unputdownable! I had no previous knowledge of the Paris catacombs and then found that my son had actually been in them years ago on an art school trip. I enjoyed the character of Enzo, the Paris and French setting and the whole story line.

I Let You Go
I Let You Go
by Clare Mackintosh

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprising Twist Midway., 5 Feb. 2016
This review is from: I Let You Go (Paperback)
I found it hard to get passed the callous death of the child and the repeated recalls of the event. I was totally surprised at the twist in the middle of the book. After that the final twist I found predictable. A good read.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train
by Paula Hawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner., 5 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Girl on the Train (Hardcover)
Written from the perspective of two women, then a third woman. I commuted by train for 8 years and could feel the atmosphere. I guessed the identity of the murderer about two thirds of the way through but a very good read. A page turner

The Worricker Trilogy [DVD] [2013]
The Worricker Trilogy [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Bill Nighy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Series, 10 Oct. 2015
Bill Nighy is super. The first DVD is really good, the second is good, the third is not quite so good. but we enjoyed the series immensely and they are great value for money.

The Secret Garden
The Secret Garden
by Frances Hodgson Burnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Fashioned Charm!, 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Secret Garden (Paperback)
I love this story! I bought two copies for my small granddaughters. They are too small as yet to take it all in. I hope that it will be a 'keeper' that they will enjoy over and over again. Maybe it will be too old fashioned for today's little girls who like 'princesses' ? I hope not. A lovely book for a paperback. Good value.

The Life of David Gale [DVD] [2003]
The Life of David Gale [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Kevin Spacey
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug. 2015
Love Kevin Spacey! An old but good movie with a surprising edge of seat end.

House of Cards [DVD] [1990]
House of Cards [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Ian Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Have just watched all 3 series of the American version with Kevin Spacey - Brilliant!, 23 Aug. 2015
This review is from: House of Cards [DVD] [1990] (DVD)
This is a very old series - but still very watchable and current. Have just watched all 3 series of the American version with Kevin Spacey - Brilliant!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6