Profile for little lisa > Reviews

Content by little lisa

little lisa (Hertfordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Avon Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Night Cream 50 ml
Avon Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Night Cream 50 ml
Offered by avon stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't find a night cream to beat it, 10 Jun. 2016
I'm 36 and use this religiously as a night cream and have done for about a year. It soaks in well with no greasiness. Is affordable and leaves my skin so soft and smooth in the morning. I have tried Olay 7 signs night cream which broke my face out in spots. Switched back to this cream and my face was a lot happier.

Montagne Jeunesse Pic n Mix Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 6
Montagne Jeunesse Pic n Mix Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 6
Offered by Parkem Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 10 Jun. 2016
Love these selections of face masks. One for any mood! Like the feel of the product on my face and how clean the skin feels afterwards. Have Tried various different face mask products but always come back to Montagne Jeunesse.

Garnier Body Tonic Firming Hydrating Lotion 400ml
Garnier Body Tonic Firming Hydrating Lotion 400ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Easily absorbed lovely smell, 10 Jun. 2016
Glides on well and soaks into skin easily leaving no greasy patches. I use twice per day and have seen some improvement in the post pregnancy tummy wrinkles. Have also tried Jergens which is also nice but I prefer the scent and price of this one. Bought of subscribe and save so it comes every month just in time!

Ecover Mizu Soothing Hand Wash 250 ml
Ecover Mizu Soothing Hand Wash 250 ml
Offered by Blue Herbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells lovely, 10 Jun. 2016
Love the smell of this product and it doesn't seem to dry my skin out either. My children have used it with no issues too.

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti Ageing Night Firming Moisturiser, 50 ml
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti Ageing Night Firming Moisturiser, 50 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars This product feels lovely and smooth and made my skin ..., 10 Jun. 2016
This product feels lovely and smooth and made my skin feel smoother. However, for some reason I came out with spots! I switched back to Avon Anew Night cream and the spots went away. Switched back to Olay and the problem reappeared. I will be avoiding for the time being.

Just Dance Kids 2014 (Nintendo Wii)
Just Dance Kids 2014 (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by Under the Odds

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for little kids!, 10 Jun. 2016
I have a three year old daughter and a six year old son. We recently dug out our old Wii which had not been used in many a year and decided to buy a few cheap games to entertain the kids with. Well, we discovered the Just Dance range and now we are hooked! Then we discovered the Just Dance Kids and my children are absolutely transfixed! Especially with the little cartoon characters that pop up and the added interesting bits like shaking the controller to 'catch stars' and 'bubble popping' whilst you dance. It is also easier to gain points than with the grown up Just Dance and there is a nice element where if two of you are dancing you can share the points to win prizes (rather than endlessly competing).

I think this has limited appeal after the first few rounds of furiously dancing. My six year old is starting to prefer the older games but my three year old still loves it (and so does her mother!).

Tweezy Facial Hair Remover
Tweezy Facial Hair Remover
Offered by Tweezy Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use but not as good as threading, 10 Jun. 2016
A beautician friend of mine advised me to stop using this for facial hair as it was making the hair grow back in on itself. I did exfoliate whilst using the Tweezy but I still ended up with little blocked hair follicles. I have since stopped using the Tweezy and reverted to threading which I find has a much better result. I will shortly be starting laser treatment to hopefully nail the problem once and for all!

The usability of the product is very good. Once you get the hang of it you can feel the hairs pinging off your face which is satisfying!

IMAK Eye Mask for Migraine and Head Pain
IMAK Eye Mask for Migraine and Head Pain
Offered by MRTKInc

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy if you are a Headache sufferer or shift worker!, 10 Jun. 2016
We all use this eyemask in my family! My husband suffers from migraines and bad headaches. He wears this mask and tells me that it alleviates his pain. He also uses it when he is sleeping in the daytime after a nightshift and it helps with his rest. I have used it myself and have found it most relaxing, particularly as it presses around the eyes and blocks out all the light. We have tried out other eyemasks (with gel or beads in) and felt that this one has been most successful and definitely worth the money.

Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes - 10 Packs (56 Wipes Per Pack, 560 Wipes Total)
Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes - 10 Packs (56 Wipes Per Pack, 560 Wipes Total)

3.0 out of 5 stars Made our skin red and dry, 10 Jun. 2016
Made my three year old daughter's face dry up and become quite red and sore. The same happened with my 6 year old son. Also made my hands dry! What is in this stuff? However, is amazing at removing dirt from the window frames and the skirting boards. Not sure it should actually be used on skin though! I have found that Tescos Unfragranced Wipes do not have a reaction on my family's clearly sensitive skin and we will be sticking with that brand from now on.

iEFiEL Children's Girls Princess Snow Queen Fancy Dress Costume with Flower Cape 5-6 Years
Offered by IEFIEL

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and fell apart, 10 Jun. 2016
Cheap and tacky looking. All the pretty flowers fell off on the first wear which was very distressing to my daughter. I couldnt be bothered to send it back to be honest. The cape is very pretty and once we got over the horror of the flowers falling off she seems to have had fun in it. Is not an official Frozen Fever dress and my daughter has noted that!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5