Profile for A Peet > Reviews

Content by A Peet

A Peet "Amanda Peet" (Berkshire, UK)

We're Going on a Bear Hunt  [DVD]
We're Going on a Bear Hunt [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joanna Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film!, 6 Mar. 2017
One of our family favourites, we wouldn't be without it now. We watched it on TV on Christmas eve 2016 and pretty much every day since! Our youngest is nearly two and she adores it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
Really good and easy to use.

Hubble Bubble: Be careful what you wish for
Hubble Bubble: Be careful what you wish for
by Christina Jones

Really good read.

Dickies WP15000 GR L Size Large Padded Overall - Green
Dickies WP15000 GR L Size Large Padded Overall - Green
Offered by safety-site

Great bit of kit.

Organic Natural Seruman Therapeutics beeswax Ear Candles (5 pairs) with protective discs
Offered by Seruman Therapeutics

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
really good, easy to use.

How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body
How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body
by David R. Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 28 Dec. 2012
This book is truly wonderful, I have read it before and bought it to read it again, as I realised what a good reference book it is too.
Thank You.

PR Superstar: The ultimate toolkit for writing killer press releases: Volume 1
PR Superstar: The ultimate toolkit for writing killer press releases: Volume 1
by Susan Haswell

5.0 out of 5 stars PR Superstar, 18 Oct. 2012
When Sue says this book is designed to be quick, hard hitting and straight to the point she is telling the truth...

Reading this book was a pleasure and I was learning lots of new things but my head didn't hurt, it was a pleasure I shall revisit again, more than once to refresh and remind myself.

I have a corporate background and have worked with many PR agencies and advertising/marketing agencies, and this isn't simply a book to sell services on the back of, this book is full of really good stuff, stuff that if you do, or don't have a corporate background you will be able to easily apply what PR Superstar suggests. I felt like I had gotten hold of a company's training manual or trade secrets and I have to say a little bit naughty reading it. I like it!! I like it a lot!!

PR Superstar - the ultimate toolkit for writing killer press releases.
PR Superstar - the ultimate toolkit for writing killer press releases.

5.0 out of 5 stars PR Superstar, 10 Oct. 2012