Profile for 2essie > Reviews

Content by 2essie

2essie (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Case Collection® Premium Quality Leather Book Style Wallet Flip Case Cover With Credit Card & Money Slots For Motorola Moto E3
Offered by CASE COLLECTION LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Even received an email after receiving it to make sure everything was ok., 2 Jun. 2017
Arrived on time. Beautiful colour. It fits my phone perfectly. I notice people saying there is nowhere to put the stylus pen. It fits into the headphone point so that you don't lose it. I love my case. I even received an email from the seller AFTER I had received it to see if everything was ok with it. The first time that has ever happened Great service.

XtremeAuto® Fully Adjustable, Mesh Dog Guard for Rear/Boot/Trunk of car
XtremeAuto® Fully Adjustable, Mesh Dog Guard for Rear/Boot/Trunk of car
Offered by Xtreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars OK for the job, 15 May 2017
I haven't used it yet but when it arrived it was bent. I think it needs stronger packaging as it is not too strong an item. OK for the job of keeping the dogs at bay but if anything is stored on top of it, it will bend.

SPARES2GO Washable Pre Motor Filter for Dyson DC50 DC50i DC51 Animal Multi Floor Vacuum Cleaner (Pack of 4 Filters)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than the real thing, 15 May 2017
I got these for my Dyson small ball Animal. They are just slightly too big to just drop in but I pushed it down with just a little force and they work perfectly. Once they have been in and out they seem to fit better on the second fitting, but haven't had any trouble with them at all and it is good to have spares whilst I am washing the others. They are also a better shape because they don't come to a point at the bottom like the original. Much easier to clean

DelTex® Replacement USB Charging Charger Cable Cord Lead For Fitbit Charge HR Activity Tracker Wristband Bracelet
Offered by DMB Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect (so far), 15 May 2017
Well, it arrived before time and is as described. It fits perfectly into the charger and into my fitbit (in fact it fits better than the original lead that comes with the fitbit) and it charges the fitbit perfectly. So far I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again.

Withings Body Cardio - Heart Health & Body Composition WiFi Scale - Black
Withings Body Cardio - Heart Health & Body Composition WiFi Scale - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Scale, 6 Mar. 2017
I ordered this after not really knowing what to expect. There were quite a few bad reviews, mainly about the pulse wave velosity and people not knowing how to get the readings. If you read the instructions, get the little arrows in the four corners, this scale works a treat. I have no idea how accurate it is regarding bone density, pulse wave velosity, fat mass etc but I do know that it is a good indicator of how things are going with your body. My weight started about the same as my old scales so thought that may be ok but the rest I am not sure about.

We are a couple who are getting older and we thought that if we can keep an eye on what is happening within our body, we can correct things before they get out of hand. Even if it isn't accurate we can see if things are going up or down. What we didn't bank on is how it has got us into watching our weight more carefully. We weigh ourselves every day and see a pattern emerging in our weight loss journey. Both myself and my husband are finding it really interesting.

I love this scale and would recommend it wholeheartedly. Just a little patience needed for the first day or so to get into the way of how it works.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2017 8:09 PM GMT

BarkStopper Ultrasonic and audible bark deterrent device.
BarkStopper Ultrasonic and audible bark deterrent device.
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Feb. 2017
I got this in the hope it wiouldwork on one of our dogs. She is a Pug and just loves to bark. Once she startes she can get herself really wound up and nothing else has worked.

I got Barkstopper in the hope that it might have some effect. It works like magic. One small press before she gets too worked up stops her immediately. If she has got to level two with the barking it may take a couple of presses to get her attention. She really does take notice. A very good product, although it has had no effect on our other dog but has never been pointed in his direction. I don't know if that makes a difference. When I press yhe button, he looks at me but doesn't react much.

The button that makes a noise that we can hear gets both my dogs attention and I use this if their playfighting starts to get out of hand. I save the noise only they can hear for the barking.

Premier RB100M Replacement Bulbs
Premier RB100M Replacement Bulbs
Offered by Mrs Christmas Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Described, 6 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Premier RB100M Replacement Bulbs
I am sure they are fine, they just didn't fit my set of bulbs. Not the fault of the bulb, I just keep trying to find the right ones. They are cheap enough and sooner or later I will find them.

Brooks Men Vapor 3 Running Shoes, Blue (Blue/Methyl Blue/Peacoat), 9.5 UK 44 1/2 EU
Offered by AMA-Running

5.0 out of 5 stars Son Loved Them, 3 Jan. 2017
These were bought as a Christmas present for my son. He did a 7 mile run in them and the only thing he complained about was that he had got them muddy. They fit perfectly and were very comfortable even on a first wearing

Extreme Smart Fast Charger for AA/AAA batteries
Extreme Smart Fast Charger for AA/AAA batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Jan. 2017
Perfect for the job we bought them for. No problems at all

8 x TENS PADS LABOUR MATERNITY, BACK, NECK, SHOULDER PAIN PADS FOR TENS MACHINE PAIN RELIEF 8 PADS(2 X PACK) LARGE 100 X 50 10 X 5 replacements ELLE, Femme. Lady, Boots, Babi, Obi, Lloyds and Neurotrac
Offered by BabyTENS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I Would Order These Again, 16 Nov. 2016
Arrived much earlier than expected with tracking information to the hour, so didn't have to wait in all day. These pads are perfect. They are sticky and stick well to the skin but without leaving a residue. I would certainly order these again. Just as good as the ones that came with the machine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5