Profile for Ruby > Reviews

The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living
The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living
by The Dalai Lama

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 28 Nov. 2013
It is a good read but more than that I feel it helps put things into perspective and makes you think. I was recommended this book by a friend and now we have so many topics of discussion. Would recommend, especially to those who feel like something is missing...

Alchemist
Alchemist
by Paulo Coelho
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Alchemist (Mass Market Paperback)
All my friends had read this book except me. I finally bought it and it took me forever to read because I was so busy! I read it over a period of time but every time I read it I felt like I was gaining wisdom. I finally got to the end and it was just wonderful!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2013 7:27 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 28 Nov. 2013
It definitely keeps my skin soft. My skin is often dry and so itchy and this definitely helped so thank you. However, after a while the oil tend to harden and clumps so is harder to spread on skin unless you rub it in your palms for a while.

Britain's Industrial Revolution: The Making of a  Manufacturing People, 1700 - 1870
Britain's Industrial Revolution: The Making of a Manufacturing People, 1700 - 1870
by Barrie Trinder

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for studies!, 28 Nov. 2013
All students out there doing history A-levels do not buy for coursework! I paid a hefty price only to find it utter useless when doing my coursework on the Industrial revolution. For other reading purposes this might be okay.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2013 11:55 AM GMT

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 S I9300 Purple Wallet Side Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth
Offered by MOBILEJOY

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 28 Nov. 2013
The color is definitely not the same as the picture, it is much darker. Having said that, it is handy as it has slots for credit cards, oyster card etc. I really liked the stylus, found it especially handy when in a moving car (in passenger seat) and using phone.

Nubian Soap Honey & Black Seed Soap With Apricot Oil/Honey 140g
Nubian Soap Honey & Black Seed Soap With Apricot Oil/Honey 140g
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 28 Nov. 2013
The smell is just out of this world! It leaves skin feeling softer and is not harsh, I have normal-dry skin so this is perfect!

Minder PAL003 140 db Key Ring Personal Attack Alarm with Torch, Purple
Minder PAL003 140 db Key Ring Personal Attack Alarm with Torch, Purple
Offered by EPOSGEAR

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel safer, 28 Nov. 2013
Would definitely recommend, makes you feel safer especially when travelling alone. It is loud but I don't think so much...maybe something wrong with my ears...

2016 one day to a page diary A5 size with metal corner
2016 one day to a page diary A5 size with metal corner
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 28 Nov. 2013
Feels and looks more expensive than what I paid for it. Very happy with my purchase, would recommend! Thank you.