Profile for HuntersGold > Reviews

We Should All Be Feminists
We Should All Be Feminists
by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jan. 2017
Brief but fantastic writing. I enjoyed reading every sentence. It is a very good introduction to the feminism topic.

chinkyboo 12 Pockets Insert Travel Organiser Handbag Organizer Bag - Grey, Blue, Green, Pink, Wine red, Orange (Blue)
Offered by jianzhuuk

5.0 out of 5 stars My handbag is now well organised and I can easily find what I want from it, 23 Dec. 2016
Product is exactly what l expected when I ordered. My handbag is now well organised and I can easily find what I want from it.
Very happy with my purchase.

TWO WAY HAIR BRUSH / SOFT & HARD BRUSH
TWO WAY HAIR BRUSH / SOFT & HARD BRUSH

4.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with the purchase, 31 July 2016
It is a normal brittle brush . It does the job l bought it for. I am happy with the purchase.

Book2 English - Swedish For Beginners: A Book In 2 Languages
Book2 English - Swedish For Beginners: A Book In 2 Languages
by Johannes Schumann

1.0 out of 5 stars It maybe useful for someone who is visiting Sweden for a few ..., 31 July 2016
I wish I had not bought it.
As someone who is learning Swedish , I do not find this book helpful. Its just a list of phrases in English and what they mean / how to say them in Swedish. No explanation of the words, sentence construction or anything whatsoever.
It maybe useful for someone who is visiting Sweden for a few days or weeks and wants to learn a few words to get around.
However , if you want to learn Swedish as a language wholly , do not waste your money buying this book.

Essentials of Swedish Grammar: A Practical Guide to the Mastery of Swedish (Verbs and Essentials of Grammar Series)
by Ake Viberg

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good book for English speakers who are interested in learning ..., 17 July 2016
This is a very good book for English speakers who are interested in learning Swedish. I am using it with CD material from other sources as it does not come with any CD. The grammar rules are clearly explained and the book points out all the major rules of the Swedish Language. There is also comparisons between English and Swedish words which helps with the learning process. I am sure it will remain very useful when l start Swedish classes next month. I recommend it.

Swedish Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook (Learn Swedish with Teach Yourself): Advanced beginner to upper intermediate course
by Ylva Olausson

5.0 out of 5 stars ... book together with other learning materials and it is great. The learning objectives in each chapter are clearly ..., 17 July 2016
I am using this book together with other learning materials and it is great. The learning objectives in each chapter are clearly outlined. Each chapter also has exercises (answers are at the back of the book) which helps to reinforce the learning process.
Overall , great book and would recommend it to anyone learning Swedish. I am happy with this purchase.

Babble
Babble
by Charles Saatchi

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed reading it !, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Babble (Hardcover)
This is my first time reading Charles Saatchi's books. Even though some material is from the internet and other sources, l enjoyed reading it. His opinions and perspectives are interesting. He says what most people think about but are afraid to say. This book is well put together, charming and humorous. I loved it !!

Gold Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Magnet Flip Leather Case cover(Colors available: Black, Sky Blue, Pink, Purple, Gold)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 12 Nov. 2013
This cover is so classy looking. I bought it as a present for my niece and everyone keeps asking her where she got it. I am ordering one for myself. Makes the phone look sophisticated and classy. Very happy with my purchase.

There Is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem
There Is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem
by Wayne W. Dyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking....., 28 Oct. 2013
Thought provoking and inspiring book. This is an enlightening book and I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone, regardless of your faith or religion. Even though one might not agree with everything written in it, it has very useful information for daily living.

sourcingmap® Gold Tone Faux Leather Braided Neck Strap Lanyard for Mobile Phone Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 28 Oct. 2013
I bought it for my phone and so far I am very happy with it. Its a quality product which makes my phone look classy. Will buy more to give as presents. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6