Profile for Captain of Industry > Reviews

Content by Captain of Ind...

Captain of Industry (Redondo Beach, California)

Derren Brown - Trick of the Mind Series 2 [DVD] [2004]
Derren Brown - Trick of the Mind Series 2 [DVD] [2004]
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars This keeps moving with many quick fascinating moments., 7 Oct. 2013
I remember seeing this series when it aired. Each episode is so interesting, the end of the show arrives too soon. This left the viewer with eager anticipation to see then following episode next week. That's why I value this DVD collection of Series 2. It's provides more Derren without having to wait. His prowess of suggestion, artful mis-speaking, and so on, absolutely fascinates me.

I live in the United States and, to date, each of Derren Brown's DVDs are not playable here in Region One. So because of Derren, I purchased a "region-free" DVD player. My Derren Brown DVD collection continues to grow with each new DVD that becomes available.

Derren Brown: Something Wicked This Way Comes [DVD]
Derren Brown: Something Wicked This Way Comes [DVD]
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Of course it gets five stars. This is a Derren Brown DVD., 7 Oct. 2013
I crave every opportunity to watch Derren combine his talents. I have viewed all of his DVDs more than a few times.

I live in the United States and, to date, each of Derren Brown's DVDs are not playable here in Region One. Entirely because of Derren, I purchased a "region-free" DVD player. My Derren Brown DVD collection continues to grow with each new DVD that becomes available.

Derren Brown: An Evening Of Wonders [DVD]
Derren Brown: An Evening Of Wonders [DVD]
Dvd ~ Derren Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Appropriately titled, prepare to be intrigued and delighted., 7 Oct. 2013
Derren has the ability to use any venue as a forum to astound. His venue can be a street corner or beautiful victorian theater. I marvel at his showmanship. He shapes his world and yours to dazzle.

Derren Brown: Enigma [DVD]
Derren Brown: Enigma [DVD]
Dvd ~ Derren Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't get enough of Darren's brand of entertainment., 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Derren Brown: Enigma [DVD] (DVD)
The world is Darren's stage. So it's rather nice to confine him to the captivity of a theater. Derren's showmanship in this setting commands absolute focus from the viewer.

Derren Brown: The Experiments [DVD]
Derren Brown: The Experiments [DVD]
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite Derren Brown DVD., 7 Oct. 2013
Two of the four experiments are quite remarkable. When I "show-off" Derren's prowess to friends unfamiliar with his genius, I reach for this DVD. Oh, the remaining two of the four? They are worthwhile too -- entertaining and, at times, intriguing.

I live in the United States and, to date, each of Derren Brown's DVDs are not playable here in Region One. So, because of Derren, I purchased a "region-free" DVD player. My Derren Brown DVD collection continues to grow with each new DVD that becomes available.

Derren Brown: Svengali [DVD]
Derren Brown: Svengali [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Derren Brown continues to impress., 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Derren Brown: Svengali [DVD] (DVD)