Profile for Rushdog > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Violator
Violator

5.0 out of 5 stars Depeche at their best, 13 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Violator (Audio CD)
I hadn't listened to this album for a long time and had forgotten how great it is! All killer, no filler. And the production is superb too. If you're young and not familiar with this album you should give it a go. This is how good an electronic album can sound minus the unnecessary vocoder and over production of more contemporary pieces.

Toolzone 100m Green Garden Twist Tie Support Wire
Toolzone 100m Green Garden Twist Tie Support Wire
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support tie for the garden, 13 Sept. 2017
Great support tie for the garden. Comes in a handy reel housed in a plastic cage with a cardboard back. It has a hook so you can hang it in your shed or wherever. The best bit about it is the cutter for the wire tie, which is on the plastic cage. I made the mistake of taking the cardboard off the back, which ruins it somewhat as the wire springs out of the back!

UGREEN USB to Sata Adapter, USB 3.0 to 2.5",3.5" Sata HDD,SSD,Hard Drive UASP Supported Converter Cable,12V 2A Power Adapter
Offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, 13 Sept. 2017
Junk. Didn't work.

Q Acoustics Media 4 Soundbar with Built In Subwoofer - Black
Q Acoustics Media 4 Soundbar with Built In Subwoofer - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Total rubbish, 13 Sept. 2017
This gets great reviews from the magazines and blog posts, so I went out and got one. When I plugged it in and got going I thought it must be broken, but no, it's just total rubbish! I mean, if you won't spend anymore money on a TV speaker than this and you don't want a 5.1 system then this is what you get but it isn't good, believe me. Either spend more or get a 5.1 system for much better sound. I sent this back for a refund.

In Rainbows
In Rainbows

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Radiohead Masterpiece, 13 Sept. 2017
This review is from: In Rainbows (Audio CD)
I like Radiohead. I'll get that out of the way so you know. This is my third favorite album from the best English band that's ever existed. Yes, I know Pink Floyd and the Who, these guys are better ok, deal with it. Not all their albums are my total cup of tea, but the albums that I like blow my damn mind time and again. When I got this album I thought they couldn't top In Rainbows (my second favorite album) but they came tantalizingly close with this masterpiece. It's awesome, get it.

Bitches Brew
Bitches Brew

4.0 out of 5 stars Not that accessable but a great album if you persevere, 13 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Bitches Brew (Audio CD)
I'm not into jazz really. I made myself listen to this album coz jazz guys go on about how great this is. It's pretty abstract for me, there aren't any riffs to latch onto etc. It seems quite alien, but I persevered at listening to it and found myself enjoying the kind of relaxed style of making noise seemingly randomly! Of course these dudes are incredible musicians, which is why if you appreciate music, even if you think you don't like jazz, you should try this album out once, and then have another listen just to make sure!

Lexar 64 GB Professional UHS-I SDXC 633x Class 10 Memory Card
Lexar 64 GB Professional UHS-I SDXC 633x Class 10 Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, fast SD card, 13 Sept. 2017
Good value, fast SD card

Let's Get Free
Let's Get Free
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars It's bigger than Hip Hop, 13 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Let's Get Free (Audio CD)
I got this album for that track 'it's bigger than hip hop', awesome track! Not a bad album, some decent tracks on there and Dead Prez always have a message for you in the track.

Dua Lipa
Dua Lipa

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 13 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Dua Lipa (Audio CD)
Naah, I don't like it. My wife bought this after seeing it on the telly. I'm too old for this over produced, computer algorithm driven sickly autotuned rubbish.

Three Imaginary Boys (Remastered)
Three Imaginary Boys (Remastered)

4.0 out of 5 stars The raw early Cure, 13 Sept. 2017
Quite a raw, garage style, almost demo album. I'd never heard this album before I bought it and was quite surprised by the lack of production. It's quite a punk sound, which I really like. So yeah, no hits on here but some good pop/punk/garage stuff on here and an insight into the early Cure

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13