Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Bill Lawrenson > Reviews

Content by Bill Lawrenson

Bill Lawrenson (Notts)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Anker® 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 800 / 1200 /1600DPI, 5 Buttons - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars This cat got the cream, 19 Jan. 2017
I was a bit dubious about a different shaped mouse but decided to give it a try. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and find it a treat to use. It was very much plug and play and very easy to adapt to. It is very responsive and I certainly haven't knocked it over or worn my sleeve out ! It needs very little movement to go the full extent of my wide screen and the page keys have been most useful. I am glad I bought it.

AGPtek Small and Compact Protective Storage Case for Mp3 Players & Earphones, Black
Offered by Linking Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 2 Jan. 2017
A cracking little holder at a great price. It offers very good protection for the MP3 player.

Panasonic KX-TGC213EB Digital Cordless Phone with LCD Display (Three Handset Pack) - Black
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars A satisfied oldie, 2 Jan. 2017
My old Panasonic set failed after eight years of sterling servive, well at least one phone died so I thought it sensible to replace the lot as the cost was very reasonable. They installed very easily and I am very pleased with the functions although the phones and docks are not as substantial as my old ones. The new charging stands and phones are not compatible with the old stands or I would have used the more sturdy old stands with the new phones. All in all good value for money, very well packed and working well so I am a happy customer. If they last as long as the old ones I will be a delighted customer.

Auraglow 10W LED Low Energy Motion Activated PIR Sensor Security Floodlight Outdoor Wall Light - 150w EQV - Black
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Cash Saver, 1 Mar. 2016
No problem fitting it and it gives ample light as well as saving me money after my 400 watt halogen. Has a good detection range and easily adjustable.

Anker AH430 USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Anker AH430 USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth piece of kit., 30 Aug. 2015
I got fed up with my USB3 ports being blocked when I used my USB 3 card reader so the Anker hub came as a great addition to my desktop pc. The vertical ports on the hub now allow me to leave the card reader in situ and still give me access to it's other three ports. It was so easy to set up, really is plug and play and sits very neatly by my monitor looking very smooth. The cable is a decent length and gives you plenty of scope in placing the hub. All in all, well made, well priced and a first class product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Throne indeed., 6 July 2015
A good substantial seat which was very easy to fit. A very good colour match and the speed of delivery was brilliant, as was the price.

Geemarc Multimedia Big Letter Yellow Keyboard- UK Version
Geemarc Multimedia Big Letter Yellow Keyboard- UK Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Nov. 2014
With my poor eyesight it is brilliant. I wish I had bought one sooner.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2014 10:07 AM GMT

Duracell Recharge Plus Type AAA Batteries 750 Mah, Pack of 4
Duracell Recharge Plus Type AAA Batteries 750 Mah, Pack of 4
Offered by TELcomponents

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Nov. 2014
Good price, good batteries and fast delivery, what more need I say.

Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome
Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars ... been using this for nearly two months and are delighted with it's performance, 14 Aug. 2014
We have been using this for nearly two months and are delighted with it's performance. It is well made and versatile. A great product at an economical price.

Man Walks Into A Bar: The Ultimate Collection of Jokes and One-Liners
Man Walks Into A Bar: The Ultimate Collection of Jokes and One-Liners
by Mike Haskins

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Laughing, 26 Nov. 2013
A friend lent me a copy and I enjoyed it so much that I had to have my own copy. I have now ordered another copy for one of my other friends with an equally warped sense of humour. It is not suitable for maiden aunts but sure tickles the funny bone. One of my grandsons started to read my copy when the family visited and was soon reading out the jokes to us all, grandma included, and the entire age range from 25 to 81 were laughing their heads off so it can certainly be said to cover a wide age range in it's appeal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3