Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now
Profile for Iris Diana Capucho > Reviews

Content by Iris Diana Capucho

Iris Diana Capucho

Sony NWZB172 2GB Walkman MP3 Player with USB - Red
Sony NWZB172 2GB Walkman MP3 Player with USB - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome player, 8 July 2013
What can I say? It's a Sony! It's light-years away from other competitors, even though it costs the same. OK, no video, but for what I want it - to listen to music - it's perfect. Does not take up too much room in my bag, it's super easy to manage and recharge, and has a cristal clear sound. Would not change anything!

Belkin Verve Cinema Leather Case for iPhone 4 - Black and Blue
Belkin Verve Cinema Leather Case for iPhone 4 - Black and Blue
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case, but could do with a camera hole in the back, 8 July 2013
This is my second Belkin Verve. Bought this one because it was very cheap, and I love my current one so much that I wanted to make sure I had a spare. If anything, I'd change the back to make room for a camera hole; I'm not a fan of having to open and close the lid everytime I want to take a picture. Even though, design-wise and security-wise, it is by far the best case I ever had for my iphone - and I do have quite a few...

KAVAJ leather case "Berlin" for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 black - genuine leather with stand-up feature
Offered by KAVAJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 8 July 2013
This case is in fact the perfect fit for my Samsung and covers ir neatly, without adding any bulk. I would, though, like to add a bit more resistence to the back. The screen is well protected, but I'm not sure how the back of the tablet would survive a fall.

Kipling Women's Fairfax Handbag With Removable Shoulder Strap Expresso Brown K13655740 Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag! But..., 8 July 2013
Bought this bag for my weekends. When it arrived I honestly considered returning it, because it seemed too small - I own a Kindle 4 and a 7'' tablet, and they did not seem to fit. After a bit of a struggle, I managed to fit the kindle, an mp3, my purse, keys, coin purse and sunglasses, along with a couple minor stuff like kleenexes and a pen, so I kept it. It is a great bag like only Kipling does them, but the tablet still stays out, even thought it does hold a lot more than it seems at first. Maybe next time I'll manage to buy the Fairfax Large, which seems to have the ideal size for my needs.

Make Me I'm Yours... Sewing: 20 simple-to-make projects
Make Me I'm Yours... Sewing: 20 simple-to-make projects
by Various

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the contents I expected, 27 Jan. 2013
Maybe it was the chosen "look inside" features that elevated my expectations, but in fact the tutorials were not what I was expecting. It is a good book, but most of the features just don't appeal to me.

Luxury Case for Kindle book-style: Brown carry case for E-Book Reader, fits models: AMAZON Kindle, Kindle 2 (6")... - see description

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 19 May 2010
Perfect fit for my Kindle, amazing quality and a superb service from the seller, not to mention the good price. Would definitely buy again.