Profile for Shazbaz > Reviews

Content by Shazbaz

Shazbaz

Page: 1 | 2
Rot II: A Post Apocalyptic Thriller (Rot Series Book 2)
Rot II: A Post Apocalyptic Thriller (Rot Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars What An Amazing Storyline....., 10 Sept. 2017
This is the first of Damon's books that I've read and I loved the different slant on the Zombie theme. The story flowed throughout and kept me hooked, eagerly turning the page to find out who survives and who doesn't. It kept me gripped right to the very end and I was sorry to reach the last page. Ah! well, on to Rot II, great!!

Hurst: A Post-Apocalyptic Thriller (The Hurst Chronicles Book 1)
Hurst: A Post-Apocalyptic Thriller (The Hurst Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Thoroughly Enjoyable Read, 28 Aug. 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Book 1 and have always liked post apocalyptic stories usually they involve zombies but it was nice to read a different take on the subject. No zombies but plenty of suspense and wondering if the group would survive until the end of the book. Do they, well you will just have to read it for yourself. The group live in Hurst Castle and it isn't all plain sailing..........

The Gates: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel (Hell on Earth Book 1)
The Gates: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel (Hell on Earth Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Disappointed, 27 Aug. 2017
I've given this review as I too was a little disappointed that there wasn't a defined ending to this book. Having said that I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline and I am amazed how Mr Wright's imagination works to have come up with this idea for the end of the world, it's great. I am a big fan of Mr Wright having enjoyed his previous books.

Mutation (Blood Survivors Book 1)
Mutation (Blood Survivors Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, 22 Aug. 2017
A gripping page Turner that I dare anyone not to read. It's fast paced but absolutely thrilling, I couldn't wait to find out how Alex and Micah faired at the end of book 1 but I also didn't want it to finish. As anyone that has read my reviews on other books, I just love zombie/apocalypse/end of the world stories and this one is one of the best. There were times throughout the book when I was laughing out loud as to the antics between Alex and Micah and other times when I was hiding behind the sofa! This is the first of Nerys' (see I feel I know her already so hence we are on first name terms) books that I have read but I'm off to buy books 2 and 3 as I am starting to get withdrawal symptoms..........

H1Z9 Infection: The Island (H1Z9 Infection Series)
H1Z9 Infection: The Island (H1Z9 Infection Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Story Shame About the Spelling and Grammar, 17 Aug. 2017
I've given this book only 4 stars as I've nearly finished reading it and although the storyline is excellent, a page turner as stated in a previous review, the only problem I have is the grammatical and spelling errors throughout it. It would've made so much difference if it had been proofread first. There is one instance where Brandy, who is obviously a girl, is referred to as him, her and he all in one sentence. As I've said the storyline is a good, strong one (I've read quite a few zombie books before this one) and I have thoroughly enjoyed it but it is let down by these silly errors. I do look forward to reading more from Mr Gowland.

HAPPY 60TH DIAMOND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY 11" LATEX BALLOONS x12
HAPPY 60TH DIAMOND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY 11" LATEX BALLOONS x12
Offered by Wish List For You (UK Same Day Dispatch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Wedding Anniversary Party., 25 Jun. 2017
Very pleased with the balloons which were exactly what I was looking for and they arrived on time. I will be using this supplier again.

Tell Me When I'm Dead: Book One of TELL ME WHEN I'M DEAD
Tell Me When I'm Dead: Book One of TELL ME WHEN I'M DEAD

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I'm off to read Book 2 and 3 - awesome!!, 14 Jun. 2017
Fabulous!! Fabulous!! I couldn't put the book once I had started reading it. Gripping and fast paced I didn't want it to end but I did want to find out whether Dave, Holly, Griffin, Greta and the rest made it to the end of the book........ I'm not going to spoil it for you all, you will just have to read it yourselves to find out. Now I'm off to read Book 2 and 3 - awesome!!!

The Darwin Protocol: A Thriller (The Last Peak Book 1)
The Darwin Protocol: A Thriller (The Last Peak Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Wow, Wow - A "Must" Read!!!!!, 17 Feb. 2017
I have read a lot of Apocalypse/Zombie/End of the World books over the last couple of years but The Darwin Protocol is one of the best I've come across just recently. It has a very strong story line and adds a lot of background information for the main characters. I couldn't put it down once I had started to read it. This book is the first one in the series and sets everything up nicely for the next 2 following books but it can be read as a stand alone book as well. Very well done Mr Oday,this is the first time I've read one of your books but I will definitely be reading the next books. I can't wait!!

MoKo Fire HD 10 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10.1 Inch Display Tablet (2015 Release Only), Floral Purple
Offered by MoKoDirect EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sept. 2016
Excellent product. Very well made and robust. Would definitely recommend both the Seller and the case.

Ravage: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel (Ravaged World Trilogy Book 2)
Ravage: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel (Ravaged World Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Wow and Wow Again!!, 18 Jun. 2016
Absolutely spellbinding!! I am a newcomer to Mr Wright's books but have now managed to read quite a few and he has the knack of keeping me coming back for more. "Ravage" can be read as a stand alone book as well as the start of a series as it has a very interesting ending, not one you would expect which tempts you to then go on to read "Savage"......... Need I say more, just get reading!!

Page: 1 | 2