Profile for KT > Reviews

Content by KT

KT (Shropshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Giovanni, Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Giovanni, Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Offered by Aroma

5.0 out of 5 stars My hair loves it, 5 May 2016
This conditioner not only doesn't contain nasty chemicals but my hair loves it. I've tried other conditioners but it's just not the same. My hair insists on this! I have curly hair which can be quite challenging, this conditioner helps with frizziness and leaves my hair really soft. My hairdresser has told me I have the best conditioned hair!

Hotpoint LTB4M116 Dishwasher
Hotpoint LTB4M116 Dishwasher
Offered by My-Choice

1.0 out of 5 stars meaning we have to run it twice - the cutlery basket doesn't allow for larger items - it doesn't feel sturdy inside - it makes a, 28 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Hotpoint LTB4M116 Dishwasher
I honestly can't think of much positive to say about this dishwasher.
- it doesn't wash very well
- my plates and bowls don't fit in it properly
- 50% of the time the tablet doesn't come out of the dispenser, meaning we have to run it twice
- the cutlery basket doesn't allow for larger items
- it doesn't feel sturdy inside
- it makes a lot of noise

I've had a Bosh dishwasher for the last 3 years and I'll be buying Bosch again, not rubbish like this.

Altra The One Squared Blue Womens UK 6.5
Altra The One Squared Blue Womens UK 6.5
Offered by Northern Runner

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and unusual looking, 1 April 2015
These trainers are great although after further research the cushioning is probably a little to much taking away some of the feedback from the surface you're running on.
The toe box is plenty wide enough but the big toe on my left foot is bumping into the end. I'm normally a size 6 - 6 1/2.
They're very light and comfortable. I'm planning to run a marathon in them and I've already done an 18 mile run in them.
They do look unusual but that's not a bad thing. They've been nicknamed my "duck feet"!

BiC Kids Mini Velleda Whiteboard Markers (Pack of 6)
BiC Kids Mini Velleda Whiteboard Markers (Pack of 6)

2.0 out of 5 stars Work fine, no problems, 16 Feb. 2015
Not the same exciting colours as in the picture. Work fine, no problems.

FACILLA® Magnetic White Board Dry Wipe Drywipe Cleaner Eraser
FACILLA® Magnetic White Board Dry Wipe Drywipe Cleaner Eraser
Offered by RISKER

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 Feb. 2015
What you'd expect from the price.

Viz-Pro Dry wipe magentic whiteboard 1200x900mm
Viz-Pro Dry wipe magentic whiteboard 1200x900mm
Offered by Viz-Pro Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Feb. 2015
Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Crumpler The Gimp Laptop Pouch for 13" Macbook Air - Red
Crumpler The Gimp Laptop Pouch for 13" Macbook Air - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and cheerful!, 6 Mar. 2013
I love this cover for my MacBook Air. The thick neoprene protects it well and the red makes me smile! The neoprene is washable too (by hand, I wouldn't dare put it in the washing machine!). The only mild complaint I have is that the zip doesn't go far round so you do have to man handle the Air into it. Oh and although the product was cheap, the postage was extortionate! Beware!

Ultra Slim Hybrid XYLO-Crystal Hard Back Cover Skin Case & ClearICE LCD Screen Protector for the Apple iPhone (iPhone 4 / 4S, Clear)
Offered by Xylo Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratched very easily, 6 Mar. 2013
I chose a clear cover so I could still admire the beauty of my iPhone 4S. Sadly, the cover was less robust than the phone and scratched very easily looking tatty. I removed it and threw it away!

Ring RAC600 12V Digital Tyre Inflator with Storage Bag and Adaptor Set
Ring RAC600 12V Digital Tyre Inflator with Storage Bag and Adaptor Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after half a dozen uses, 6 Mar. 2013
This was a great unit while it worked. I used it half a dozen times before the screen displayed only 0's. not at all impressed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful AND comfortable!, 10 Jan. 2010
I've had these boots a while now so they've had a good wearing in. I bought the dark brown patent which is a beautiful but subtle colour. I wear them all the time and in the snow at the moment too! They are really comfortable but look great at the same time. I've had no problems with scuffing the patent either. I love these boots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3