Profile for Jamie > Reviews

Content by Jamie

Jamie

135 Interview Questions & Answers DVD (Definitive Guide to the Best Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this, then get the job, 21 Feb. 2012
I bought this DVD along with the other Interview Techniques DVD from Cavendish films and I have to say it does exactly what it promises. Spending just a couple of days studying the content and listening to the audio's on the way to the interview massively increased my confidence. I am very pleased to say I got the job. Well worth the small investment. If you want that job then buy this DVD.

207 Interview Techniques DVD
207 Interview Techniques DVD
Dvd ~ Expert's Guide: Interview Skills

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and relevant information, 21 Feb. 2012
This review is from: 207 Interview Techniques DVD (DVD)
I bought this DVD & CD to prepare for a role I was going for because despite me thinking I was pretty good at interviews I always think you should give yourself the best chance possible. I am really pleased I did the content was great and even though some of the information was stuff I kind of already knew sometimes you need to hear it from elsewhere to reinforce it. That said there was plenty of information that I had not used before which I used in the interview. I also added the CD version to my iPod and listened to it several times on my drive to the interview. I guess it must have worked as I got the job. Don't leave it to chance if you really want that job then invest in yourself and buy this. I recommend it.

Ad Notam New Living 32" Mirror TV (HD Ready)
Ad Notam New Living 32" Mirror TV (HD Ready)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece of kit, 16 Jun. 2010
My company installed these in a london hotel and they were delighted by both the functionality and design, really beautiful TV,s

Men's Health: Maximum Muscle Plan - The High Efficiency Workout Program To Increase Your Strength and Muscle Size In Just 12 Weeks
by Matthew Hoffman Thomas Incledon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guide, 23 May 2009
I found this book to be an excellent guide, as someone that does not have as lot of time for long workouts I was interested in learning tips and techniques that I could use but spend less time on my workouts and this really delivered. Obviously written in an american style but the information transfers with no problem. A good reference.

The Secret to Attracting Wealth
The Secret to Attracting Wealth
by Kelly Howell
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically relaxing & it works, 30 April 2009
I bought this CD a few weeks ago after listening to some of Kelly Howells other materials and enjoying them. Pureley as a relaxing way to go to sleep this is great, however since listening to it I am finding subtle changes for the better in my financial situation all the time. Its all to do with relaxing and not worrying about lack of money rather focus on knowing more is coming.Its on my MP3 player and must be one of the most played tracks now. Strongly recommended, enjoy.