Profile for Maria L > Reviews

Content by Maria L

Maria L

Glamorise Women's Magic Lift Posture Back Soft Cup Plain Everyday Bra, White, 36DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great article and service, 14 Oct. 2016
My usual size did not fit and so I needed to exchange. The whole exchange process was extremely quick (I got my exchange article the next day) and very easy. The product itself is excellent.

SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50, 50ml/1.7Ounce
SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50, 50ml/1.7Ounce

1.0 out of 5 stars it is very poor value for money, 25 Nov. 2014
I was trying to re-order the product called Physical UV Defense while this product has almost the same name Physical Fusion UV Defense. The 1st is a large tube of white sunscreen while this product is a very small bottle (50ml) of brown liquid. This review might prevent others making the same mistake but it would help if the bottle rather than the box is shown in the information. Even if this is what you want, it is very poor value for money.

Lloytron Advocate Classic Bankers Lamp with Glass Shade and Brass Base
Lloytron Advocate Classic Bankers Lamp with Glass Shade and Brass Base

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective on arrival - still trying to get return postage back, 20 Jan. 2014
This lamp was broken on arrival. It appeared to be a manufacturing fault where the pins holding the green shade in place were incorrectly aligned. As a result the shade would not stay above the light bulb, it continuously swang into position underneath the light bulb - and the whole lamp looked low quality.

We contacted Amazon/seller and asked to return the lamp. We received a return label and information that we would be refunded if the lamp was seen to be defective. Postage cost £17 and three months later we have received no answer to our email or any refund.

Bad product and bad service - avoid.

Hatching Twitter
Hatching Twitter

4.0 out of 5 stars An exciting read, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Hatching Twitter (Kindle Edition)
unexpectedly, I found it to be a gripping and exciting read. A great book which I would recommend to anyone - even those, who like me, do not have a Twitter account!