Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
NUCIG  5 x CLEAR (TRANSLUCENT) New & Improved Clearomiser (clearomizer) fits all ego/CE4/CE5/CE6 battery for eshisha ehookah eliquid | Nicotine Free | Tobacco Free
NUCIG 5 x CLEAR (TRANSLUCENT) New & Improved Clearomiser (clearomizer) fits all ego/CE4/CE5/CE6 battery for eshisha ehookah eliquid | Nicotine Free | Tobacco Free
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Oct. 2015
I have only used these for a few days, but so far they seem good, no leaking.

SODIAL(R) 5 Pcs 3ML Capacity Lab Laboratory Clear Pipettes Droppers 6.1" Long
SODIAL(R) 5 Pcs 3ML Capacity Lab Laboratory Clear Pipettes Droppers 6.1" Long
Offered by A Brilliant Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for handrearing., 2 Oct. 2015
I havant used these yet, but they look fit for purpose.

Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Small, Blue
Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Small, Blue
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovley bag, 2 Oct. 2015
This is an excellent pet travel bag, I used it to house two baby pigeons, with a heat lamp inside, I will use it meny more times I'm sure.

TECHGEAR® EXTRA LONG 3 Meter / 10 Feet USB Data Sync & Charging Cable Lead for Apple iPad, iPad 2 & iPad 3 (WHITE)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Long cable, 2 Oct. 2015
This cable has been very useful so far, it's nice and long so I can use it almost anywhere.

Bottle Of Lambert and Butler Premium E Liquid 10 ML (No nicotine , No Tar , No pollution , No tobacco) 0 MG Oil Liquid

Discoball-Shisha eGo CE4 Full 1100mah E-cig Starter Kit Stop Smoking aid Electronic Cigarettes With ZIPPER Case / No Tar Liquid (Black 1)
Offered by Discoball

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Oct. 2015
I have bought three of these sets, for family members, I have only used mine for two days, however, so far I am pleased with it, and hope this is the end of my smoking days. I really think this time with the help of the e cig I will give up Cigeretts for good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, just order bigger sise, 16 Jun. 2015
I love these, they are very comfy and I can turn in bed much more easily now, however, I an sise 12, but I ordered 14 to 16 , and they fit well. So a sise 12 would of been to small.

100 BETTER BREATHE NASAL STRIPS SM/MED HELP YOU SLEEP & NO SNORING
100 BETTER BREATHE NASAL STRIPS SM/MED HELP YOU SLEEP & NO SNORING
Offered by ah-sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 25 May 2015
These work as well as the expensive ones, I find med is the good sise for me as a woman, though the large are ok too.

WoodyKnows Invisible Nasal Dilators, New Model, Medium, 2 Counts
WoodyKnows Invisible Nasal Dilators, New Model, Medium, 2 Counts
Offered by WoodyKnows

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 25 May 2015
I was not expecting these to work, but they are very good. However it said a pack of three, of different siseses, but I got two, and they. Are both the same sise.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2015 2:13 AM BST

Baby Travel Essential Deluxe Snug Footmuff Cosytoes - Black/Black
Baby Travel Essential Deluxe Snug Footmuff Cosytoes - Black/Black
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cosy, 25 May 2015
These are good quality for the price, would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5