Profile for Anonymous_W > Reviews

Content by Anonymous_W

Anonymous_W (London)

Fertility Pack - Centigrade Digital Basal Thermometer + 10 Ovulation & 10 Pregnancy tests + F.O.C. Chart
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 7 May 2015
Excellent, quick delivery and fantastic thermometer that works very well. The extra ovulation and pregnancy tests are also very handy and easy to use. Also very pleased with the price.

Ministry Of Sound : The Ultimate Workout - Pump It Up, Burn It, Lose It [DVD]
Ministry Of Sound : The Ultimate Workout - Pump It Up, Burn It, Lose It [DVD]
Dvd ~ Agata Pienio
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging but lots of fun!, 10 Nov. 2011
This has become one of my very favourite fitness workout DVDs! It can be challenging at times, but if you stick with, you feel a great sense of achievement!
Sections;
Warm Up - nothing too taxing, I like the fact that the moves are simple and explained clearly and I especially love the introduction to the boxing moves which you will revisit later in the DVD. Overall a good start, gets you nice and warm.
Aeroburn - I found this very difficult to start off with as I used to be particularly unfit! The jump lunges can be a killer, but once you've mastered it, it's not a problem. Definitely one of the more difficult aerobics sections in these kinds of DVDs (for me at least).
BPM - love these dance moves! They're funky without being too hard to learn and they really make you feel a dancer. I always see it as a bit of a rest in-between the 2 more high impact sections as it's not as energetic, but you can break into a sweat if you work particularly hard (especially on the 'crazy legs' bit!).
Beatbox - this was the first time I had ever done any kind of boxing moves in a workout DVD and I must say I love it. The instructions are clear and well thought out and you really feel like you're burning lots of calories (while letting out any pent-up frustration!)
Below the Belt - quite standard toning section, the static plank is a real challenge, but again, if you stick with it, you will feel the benefits!
Knockout - I absolutely love the track used for the cool down, it's relaxing and soothing and while some of the cool down moves are repetitive, it really relaxes you.

This DVD really helped to push me to get into better shape, plus it's worth mentioning that Deanne Berry is definitely one of the best out there in being motivational and providing clear instructions.
I LOVE IT!

Saturdays = Youth
Saturdays = Youth

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, beautiful, 17 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Saturdays = Youth (MP3 Download)
I must admit that I'd only heard one song by M83 before hearing this album. I felt inclined to buy it upon hearing the stunning opening track and was not disappointed. Relaxing, electronic bliss.

Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up! The Ultimate Dance Workout [DVD]
Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up! The Ultimate Dance Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pump It Up!
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, 17 Oct. 2011
This was the very first Pump it Up DVD and indeed the first I ever used and while it has its flaws (sometimes the camera cuts away randomly and the spoken instructions are not the same as what is being done on screen or Deanne doesn't always explain the move properly), it's proved to be a fantastic way to get me fit. Definitely recommended, although if you do try to complete all sections in one go and are not particularly fit, you may struggle!!