Profile for Kelco > Reviews

Content by Kelco

Kelco

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Dirty Like Me: A Dirty Rockstar Romance (Dirty, Book 1)
Dirty Like Me: A Dirty Rockstar Romance (Dirty, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 April 2017
This book was great, thoroughly enjoyed it and I can't wait for Jessas story. We'll d definitely be looking at more from this author.

Sing Your Heart Out: A Rock Star Romance (Sinful Serenade Book 1)
Sing Your Heart Out: A Rock Star Romance (Sinful Serenade Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Mar. 2017
I love this story, this is actually the second time I've read it and it will stay on my red again list for a long time.

BARE SKIN: A Dark Bad Boy Romance
BARE SKIN: A Dark Bad Boy Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 17 Mar. 2017
Great book, great characters and great story line!!!! My only problem with it was that it finished a bit abruptly for me and I felt there was still some things outstanding.

His Virgin: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance
His Virgin: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 Mar. 2017
This book had it all, an exciting story line, two great main characters and a little bit of danger!!! Brilliant read and I highly recommend it.

Loving Sweetness (Sweet Series Book 2)
Loving Sweetness (Sweet Series Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really for me, 15 Mar. 2017
I'm sorry but I just couldn't like the lead female!!! I don't like cheating and she slept with someone else the same night she slept with the books hero and I just can't forgive her for that!!! I tried to let it go, but that's just a big nope in my mind, especially after her getting cheated on at the beginning!! After that it doesn't matter what she does I just didn't like her and as shes the main focus of the story it ruined the book for me. If she hadn't slept with them both I'd probably have given four stars.

Cuffed
Cuffed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 15 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Cuffed (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book and I enjoyed the bonus book, which n normally annoys me, but on this occasion it was one I hadn't read.

Single Dad's Bride
Single Dad's Bride

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 14 Mar. 2017
I enjoyed this book and the concept, it felt a little rushed in places and I was disappointed that their feelings didn't really seem to grow, one day they don't really like each other there was no hidden longing feelings that were finally allowed out, they just genuinely tolerated each other and then the next day boom its love???? Seemed a bit ridiculous even for a book. But the story line was solid with the grandparents and the writing was good. When he went to the grave I got confused as he kept calling his previous wife Jo and her name was Stacey, maybe because I read an advanced copy and its been fixed or I missed something. Overall a good quick enjoyable read.

Salacious
Salacious

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent novella, 13 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Salacious (Kindle Edition)
This was a great short story from one of my favourite authors, could easily have made a full size book, but works well in this short format. A quick but great read.

Hot Shot
Hot Shot

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 10 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Hot Shot (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book and the extra stories that came with it, although I had already read one of them, it was good enough for a reread
I will definitely read more from this author

Giving it Up (Brewhouse Book 1)
Giving it Up (Brewhouse Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 Mar. 2017
What a feat start to a serious, I will be downloading book two immediately. Can't wait to read what's next for the next couple in the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14