Profile for Sallycat > Reviews

Content by Sallycat

Sallycat (kent England)

Page: 1 | 2
GOUT BE GONE - THE ULTIMATE GOUT COOKBOOK-50+ GOUT RECIPES FOR INFLAMMATORY RELIEF - GOUT REMEDIES - GOUT FREE - GOUT DIET - INFLAMMATION DIET - GOUT AID ... PROPER DIET - INFLAMMATION DIET AND RELIEF)

1.0 out of 5 stars I've read the recipes and am not in the least inspired. I think it's aimed at the American market. Will delete this ASAP, 28 Feb. 2015
I'm not licking my lips

Clarks Mens Casual Line Day Leather Shoes In Walnut Wide Fit Size 7.5
Clarks Mens Casual Line Day Leather Shoes In Walnut Wide Fit Size 7.5
Offered by BEGG SHOES & BAGS

5.0 out of 5 stars If the shoe fits!, 13 Oct. 2014
And it does. These arrived in good time. Cheaper than anywhere eles. Very pleased. Happy to recommend. Thanks

Draper Expert 22490 Toyota Oil Filter Replacement Tool
Draper Expert 22490 Toyota Oil Filter Replacement Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt service. Good product, 22 Jun. 2014
Arrived the next day. Removed the oil filter without any problems. Stored away for next time. What more can I say. It did exactly what it was suppose to do with no fuss or bother. Well that's what my husband tells me.

Southern Peloponnese Walks and Car Tours (Landscapes Series)
Southern Peloponnese Walks and Car Tours (Landscapes Series)
by Michael Cullen

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 22 Jun. 2014
Arrived promptly. Good precise guide. Simple to follow. Lots of tips and suggestions.Fits in a handbag, not heavy. It's Great

DN-TECHNOLOGY(TM) NEW HIGH QUALITY PROTECTIVE LEATHER 360 DEGREE ROTATING POLKA DOT STAND CASE COVER FOR NEWLY LAUNCHED APPLE iPAD 5 iPAD AIR With Free Screen Protector & Stylus - LIGHT BLUE(Turquoise)
Offered by DN-Technology

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. Practical but not leather., 22 Jun. 2014
This is not leather, doesn't look or smell like leather because it isn't leather but it is very nice. The turquoise is lovely. Feels fairly well made. Fits. Good value. I like it. But it's not leather!

WOMENS POLARISED OVERGLASSES Fashionable TORTOISESHELL UV Sunglasses That Fit Over Glasses
Offered by Rapid Eyewear Sunglasses for Sport

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 19 Mar. 2014
These fit nicely over my glasses. Reduce glare on a sunny day. Arrived quickly...what more can I say oh yes very pleased.

Destination Spanish with Paul Noble
Destination Spanish with Paul Noble
by Paul Noble
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes it easy, 27 Dec. 2013
My husband listens to this and says it's really easy to listen to. It's a good start for basic Spanish

You Can Be a Ballet Dancer [DVD]
You Can Be a Ballet Dancer [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So sweet, 27 Dec. 2013
This is a very nice dvd for a little girl. It's not too long and the instructions are easy to follow as is the little story. The only complaint is after watching it we were subjected to hours of her sketches. Very sweet for the first half hour but not so much after that. She loved it and I can foresee her and her little friends having hours and hours of fun watching and acting out the little dances. Well worth buying.

Bloch Arise
Bloch Arise
Offered by Dancewear of Edinburgh

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate service., 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bloch Arise (Shoes)
I ordered these for my little granddaughter. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size. I needn't have worried the company exchanged them for me very quickly. My granddaughter was thrilled with these well made soft comfortable ballet shoes.

Ballet tutu "Antonia", triple-layered tulle with a lace layer, Hot Pink, 104/110 5-6 years
Offered by tanzmuster

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 Dec. 2013
My little granddaughter asked Santa for a ballet dress. She was thrilled with this. Despite it being a little chilly she simply wouldn't take it off. I can't say I blame her. It was the sort of tutu all little girls dream of wearing. It really is just lovely. A beautiful shade if pink. it was perfect. The service was quick. I was very pleased and would have no hesitation in recommending I'm very pleased and so was she. Thanks Santa.

Page: 1 | 2