Profile for Viv Wood > Reviews

5x5x5 Speed Cube from PUZL + Presentation Pouch
5x5x5 Speed Cube from PUZL + Presentation Pouch
Offered by PUZL Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present., 23 July 2016
This is a great present for anyone who loves rubix cubes. My son hasn't been able to complete the cube yet but it's providing a good challenge for him! Comes in a nice pouch but with no instructions on how to complete - and this would have been useful.

Adidas Euro 16 Top R X Football - White/Bright Blue/Night Indigo, Size 5
Adidas Euro 16 Top R X Football - White/Bright Blue/Night Indigo, Size 5
Offered by ballholer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ball., 23 July 2016
Great ball. Good quality and attractive looking. The fact that it arrived fully pumped up and boxed was a bonus.

Lady handbag Dragonfly design Compact Mirror :Perfect Present for Bridesmaid's, Birthday's, Valentine's, Mother's day or Christmas Free Gift boxes

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Dec. 2013
Beautiful product, beautifully presented. Much better quality than I had been expecting - a perfect surprise christmas present for my daughter.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good product., 28 Mar. 2013
Does the job in style. My 12 year old son's interest in table tennis has flourished recently and he wanted to be adequately kitted our for his new club. This fits the bill perfectly.

Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Ben Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered!, 28 Mar. 2013
Without a shadow of a doubt this is my whole family's favorite drama series for a long time. Light, funny, clever. The casting is perfect, acting spot on and the location to die for. We watched the second series on TV, bought this first series and watched it (quite a few times now) on DVD. Just bought second series to prevent withdrawal symptoms until the third series is out. A wonderful hour of escapism each time. Can't fault it.

Google Nexus 7 Tablet Case - Purple & White Polka Dot Print PropUp Stand Case Cover (with integrated stand function and magnetic sleep sensors) & BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 28 Mar. 2013
It took me a while to decide which sort of cover to go for for my new nexus 7 - there was so many different styles and materials. When this one arrived I was chuffed, it was just what I wanted: my tablet fits perfectly, all the buttons are accessible, it feels very well protected and looks great! No fiddly zips to undo to extract my tablet - I just flip open the cover and away I go. Bonus pen is just that. Would recommend without hesitation.

Soft Feel Ribbed Knit One Size Slouch Beanie Colour=Black Size=One Size
Soft Feel Ribbed Knit One Size Slouch Beanie Colour=Black Size=One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 28 Mar. 2013
Just what my 11 year old daughter wanted. Excellent quality, looks good and practical too!! Fits the bill perfectly - we're both happy!

York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Bike
York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent., 28 Mar. 2013
Read lots of reviews when we decided to go for an exercise bike. This product seemed to have most positive feedback and we have not been disappointed with our choice. Records calories, distance, pulse, etc., is comfortable, quiet and easily adjusted for different sizes of family.