Profile for Miss Rebecca M. Beardshaw > Reviews

Content by Miss Rebecca M...

Miss Rebecca M. Beardshaw

Page: 1 | 2
Deshedding Tool & Pet Grooming Brush- No.1 BEST SELLER On Amazon.com; Small, Medium & Large Dogs, Cats & Horses, With Short to Long Hair. Dramatically Reduces Shedding In Under 15 Minutes Guaranteed
Offered by DAK Corporation

R.I.P Scumbag
R.I.P Scumbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and refreshing from an upcoming author, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: R.I.P Scumbag (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant and refreshing from an upcoming author. I enjoyed the read and felt like I was in the middle of all the action. Gripping and full of surprises, worth the read. I enjoyed the book and would love to read more, Sian Amy Siviter is one to watch!

Samsung Galaxy S Plus Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Samsung Galaxy S Plus Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 9 Jan. 2014
This was everything I wanted and the product is fantastic. Recommend this product to anyone even though newer phones are out there.

One thing I never realized (and it has no impact on use) but it is an American edition, when I took this phone to be traded in the retailer knew this (from the bar-code number?) and just mentioned it to me.

FLASH SUPERSTORE SAMSUNG I9001 GALAXY S PLUS FROSTED PATTERN GEL SKIN COVER/CASE PURPLE
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Jan. 2014
A great case that fits the phone perfectly. It is a little stiff the first time you try to put the phone in, but once it is inside it makes you feel like the phone is 100% secure. Recomend.

6 Pack Screen Protector For New Apple iPad 4, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 2 Tablet Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jan. 2014
Great, does what I need and isn't bad quality. Each come with their own cleaner cloth so don't have to remember where you put the one.

The Norton Anthology of English Literature: B
The Norton Anthology of English Literature: B
by Stephen Greenblatt

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, 9 Jan. 2014
I brought this for university and I even though it is not something I would have brought myself, I actually have grown fond of this book. There are so many different texts and authors that there is something for everyone, even my mother has read extracts that appealed to her.

Magic the Gathering Deck Builders Toolkit 2013
Magic the Gathering Deck Builders Toolkit 2013
Offered by Outpost Gamecenters

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 9 Jan. 2014
I brought this as a gift for someone who enjoys MTG, they liked the kit, but did tell me that there are 'better kits out now', so make sure you know what is in season and what has been cycled out before purchasing for someone else.

The Jungle Books (Oxford World's Classics)
The Jungle Books (Oxford World's Classics)
by Rudyard Kipling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Jan. 2014
The classic jungle book, a great read and a fantastic edition! Loved the presentation and feel of this book, worth the read!

The Lifted Veil and Brother Jacob
The Lifted Veil and Brother Jacob
by George Eliot

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I needed., 9 Jan. 2014
Brought this for university as a set text, I received it in time, excellent condition and posed useful.

Personally not a book I would have picked up out of choice.

Fairy Tail 1
Fairy Tail 1
by Hiro Mashima

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Fairy Tail 1 (Paperback)
A great manga that I would recommend to anyone who wants to start reading manga, or is looking for something that they can keep purchasing and enjoying! Great plot and character.

Page: 1 | 2