Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Learn more Fitbit
Profile for Don > Reviews

Content by Don

Don "maddiver" (Kingston, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
SENHAI 10 Inch Ipad Sun Shade Sunshade Hood Cover Anti-dust for DJI Inspire 1 Phantom 3 Pro Advanced
Offered by Senhai

1.0 out of 5 stars poor stitching and cut. good return procedure., 19 May 2016
poor stitching and cut. good return procedure.

Car sun shades, Best car window shade for baby, Protect your infant & child. 2x Giraffe design sunshade car blinds by EZ-Bugz
Offered by EZ-Bugz (Europe)

5.0 out of 5 stars looks cute, good quality., 19 May 2016
looks cute, good quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2016 1:33 PM BST

Betron RK300 Inear Headphones Noise Isolating Comfort Fit Earphones for Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Mp3 Players, Samsung Etc - Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars very good music reproduction. flac and mp3., 8 Dec. 2014
I would give you guys five stars but being let down by the attached clip which broke when u have tried to put the cable in I have to knock down one star. The ear buds are coming in two types in three sizes each. One is particulary good. The black totally cut you out from background noise. Pure music and they don't even go that deep in your ear. Overall recommended product. Better than my 2 times more expensive from company started with letter S.

Irwin 10506535 Electricians Pouch
Irwin 10506535 Electricians Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it when you are going to have one man task., 21 April 2014
I have ordered that pouch going abroad for a single person AV/Cinema installation. Top quality. Pack it with tools you need for a day and you will save you jumping up and down, up and down, up and down. :)

4 Pack of SainSonic Zodiac 904 Series 144Hz Rechargeable 3D DLP-Link Projector Active Shutter Glasses, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars JVC DLA-X9 + Zodiac 904 = Good Match, 21 April 2014
Don't hesitate if you want more glasses for your cinema. Tested. Recommended. For that price, four-pack is a steal considering price for additional JVC pair of glasses.
They have been shipped quick. Every one sent to us was charged. So far we have watched 6 movies and non of them died, so I guess they have been fully charged.
I may update comment in few months.

Bloc Eyewear  Eyewear Leopard Sports Sunglasses - Matt White
Bloc Eyewear Eyewear Leopard Sports Sunglasses - Matt White

5.0 out of 5 stars A-class Product. Extremely Tested and Approved., 29 Aug. 2013
Delivered on time on Saturday 24th. 7.30 AM in fact :) Courier was surprised I was up. Unboxing quick, and voila, here they are. Quick glance on the back of the box for manual how to change smoked lens to more suitable for a weather seen through window, 2 minutes later they are ready. Fits well with and without helmet. Breakfast and out.
Friends and I went for XC Ride in Surrey Hills on that day. 40 miles in pouring rain, fog, wheels throwing mud, tree branches and all that sorts of elements associated with typical XC in a really bad weather :). Bloc sunglasses with yellow lenses was a gift from God!!!
Also not that expensive if you realize that you have three pairs of sport sunglasses all with UV filter in a price of one.
No problem with steaming unless stopped for more than 20 minutes. When you are back on the move steam is gone.
Tested and approved ;) in pouring rain on open ridge, in a forest, uphill, downhill, fast, slow, driving as a first in a group, taking branches slaps in my face :), last in a group and all the time great protection to my eyes and contact lenses.
I would recommend Bloc Leopard for price under £40 to anybody looking for good price to value ratio.
Well done both Bloc and Amazon.

Kingston HyperX Genesis 4G 1066Mhz Non ECC Kit4 Module
Kingston HyperX Genesis 4G 1066Mhz Non ECC Kit4 Module

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrading my 4GB to 8GB will extend life of my PC for three years more!, 19 Jan. 2013
And I have changed Vista to Win 7.
I was about to change my 2007 PC with processor updated to AMD Phenom II the highest my motherboard could take in 2010. The new pcs in my range of interest starting from £1K. I taught I will be forced to fork out that much but I decided to upgrade memory and OS and this sorted out all problems I had.

HIGH QUALITY CAR DOOR GUARDS PROTECTORS - PAIR AMBER
HIGH QUALITY CAR DOOR GUARDS PROTECTORS - PAIR AMBER

3.0 out of 5 stars do not buy it. it is not what you are looking for., 18 Oct. 2011
that item is not even remotely close to what it should be.
do not risk put it to 'protect' your car door with it. you may be able to damage your body paintwork trying.
it does not look as on the picture.
UPDATE:
seller agreed to do refund. very good after sale service. Increasing to three stars. product not good, seller is honest.

Apple iPad Case - notebook cases (Black, Microfibre, iPad)
Apple iPad Case - notebook cases (Black, Microfibre, iPad)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 11 Jun. 2011
This is cheap and not even close to apple original. It is broken after slightly above three Months of use. Avoid.

EA Sports Active 2 (PS3)
EA Sports Active 2 (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to Exercise., 31 Dec. 2010
Bought this because of two serious consecutives injuries in a June which put me out of my exercise routine and my tennis game.
I did not want to spend £400 for next 6 month gym to just get me back to fit and rhythm with fitness.
price £46 - marvellous. I started with medium level for 9 weeks programme.
After 4 day sessions I can tell this is not the workload I used to. But in my current shape is perfect and the exercises sets are well designed.
I will go with the programme to the end. That will put me enough back on track to start my routine in gym and on tennis court.
As a person which had have regular exercise last 25 years I can recommend this product as a good fun and good entry level add.

Page: 1 | 2