Profile for Nigel McKee > Reviews

Content by Nigel McKee

Nigel McKee

Page: 1 | 2
TP-LINK TL-PA4020PKIT AV500 Two-Port Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter Kit - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!, 18 July 2015
These are amazing! Been having trouble connecting my Apple TV with BT Hub 4 - constant buffering - but not anymore! Should've bought this years ago! Brilliant Hugh speed internet, would highly recommend this to anyone!

Epson Polar Bear 26 Ink Cartridge - Photo Black
Epson Polar Bear 26 Ink Cartridge - Photo Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the expense, 23 Feb. 2015
Whilst these might seem expensive, they're a good price. I wouldn't use the other rubbish inks in my printer - the proper carteidges really are worth the money!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 23 Feb. 2015
Really easy to use and very very useful - works excellently with MacBook Pro (mine is a newer model win no disc drive)

AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for My Passport Essential

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 23 Feb. 2015
Brilliant little case! This is actually quite sturdy and rigid, nicely keeps my hard drive and cable together and prevents damage!

LE® Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight, Super Bright, Batteries Included
LE® Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight, Super Bright, Batteries Included
Offered by NEON Mart

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 6 July 2014
This is awful. Started using it the first day I got it and it ended up falling apart.
I'd avoid buying it. I sent it back, Amazon customer service was excellent as always!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2014 11:36 PM BST

AmazonBasics DSLR Gadget Messenger Bag Large with Orange Interior
AmazonBasics DSLR Gadget Messenger Bag Large with Orange Interior

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!, 6 July 2014
I bought this on pre-order as I was starting to get some of my camera accessories damaged - very impressed!
Arrived when estimated and is a good quality, sturdy bag. There's lots of space and the ability to fit in a 7/8inch tablet is very handy.
This is ideal for anyone - and being able to change the size of the compartments is an added bonus

Apple iPad Mini 2 with retina display 7.9-Inch(Space Grey) - (ARM 1.3 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB,Wi-Fi, iOS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iPad ever, 6 July 2014
This is an AMAZING tablet!
If you're even remotely considering buying this - DO IT! You will not regret it!
I bought this to replace an iPad 2 and it has to be said - this does the job! I thought it'd be way to small for me but this is much more convenient to carry around and even for watching iPlayer etc at night!

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb little device, 6 July 2014
As a real lover of anything gadgety, this looked like a good buy - and it was! £65 very well spent!
This tells you exactly how many steps you take, how much distance you cover, how many calories you burn (just by walking and breathing etc) and I find the sleep log fascinating! Turns out that I'm not as good a sleeper as I thought! The app (for iOS) also lets you monitor food intake and water intake - providing all the information in handy graphs.
I'd recommend this to anyone looking to lose weight or just really for the fun of it!

Epson Expression Premium XP-610 All-in-One Printer with Wi-Fi Direct and Double Sided Printing

5.0 out of 5 stars What a printer!, 7 Jun. 2014
I don't usually write reviews, but I felt this printer deserved it!
Firstly, delivery speed was brilliant. Arrived next day at 10AM. Well done Amazon!
Set up was very easy, I use it wirelessly via my BT Home Hub 3 - and it was effortless to connect. The screen makes typing in the password very easy (not like other printers)
I also then discovered that this printer prints CDs! WOW!! Incredible! You can design your own or even scan a CD/DVD and copy it. Print quality is fantastic!
The print speed is superb - comparable to my previous Dell C1660W laser that I had. Also the cost of running is very low, even if buying original cartridges!

I would recommend this printer to anyone. It does seem expensive at £99 odd, but it is worth it. A purchase you will not regret! One of the best printers I have bought - and I've had a LOT!

BRITA Fill&Go Water Filter Bottle, Include Four Filter Discs - Blue
BRITA Fill&Go Water Filter Bottle, Include Four Filter Discs - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 21 May 2014
After reading numerous mixed reviews about this product, I was rather cautious when purchasing. However it was only £10 when I bought it so I thought why not.
Item arrived and is really great - I would like to confirm it is easier to use the straw, as there is a mysterious leak when you don't use it!
All in all, this is a great product if you like filtered water but not the expensive of it - I think a filter will last more than a week (probably two)
So don't go by these bad reviews - buy one yourself and if the worst comes to the worst, send it back!

Page: 1 | 2