Profile for crabbymedic > Reviews

crabbymedic

Nike Women's Fitness Capris - Black/White, Medium
Nike Women's Fitness Capris - Black/White, Medium
Offered by World of Sport Armagh

4.0 out of 5 stars But when they did arrive my wife was very pleased., 9 Aug. 2014
Took for ever to arrive, ordered these almost 2 months ago. But when they did arrive my wife was very pleased.

21 Jump Street
21 Jump Street
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: 21 Jump Street (Amazon Video)
Hilarious. would recommend

Waterproof Protective Housing Case +FloatyJMT Float Box +Waterproof Housing Cover Len for GoPro Hero 2

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 18 July 2014
Wasn't actually a waterproof housing. The one I received was a skeleton type housing

Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C CHARGER COPPER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - Compatible With ios7, IPHONE 5s, 5c IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI ®

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 July 2014
Waste of money iphone didn't recognise it so wouldn't charge.

Moon Meteor Front Light - Titanium
Moon Meteor Front Light - Titanium
Offered by burton bike shop

5.0 out of 5 stars very bright, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Moon Meteor Front Light (Sports)
brilliant. I have to cycle down some very dark roads. on max power it lights the road up really well, trouble is it eats the battery, so make sure you keep the usb lead in your cycling kit so you can keep it charged

Ring RMS4 Car Four 12V Sockets Adaptor for Dash Cams, Sat Navs and more
Ring RMS4 Car Four 12V Sockets Adaptor for Dash Cams, Sat Navs and more

3.0 out of 5 stars needs a longer lead, 1 Nov. 2013
Its perfect for what I needed it for. the only draw back it that the coils on the cable are too tight, so the unit almost gets pulled off when I plug it in.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 27 Sept. 2010
I had one of these 18 years ago for my first scout camp. It was still going strong until last year when I lost it. After hunting high and low for it I'm now buying another one.

So usefull & stays sharpe.

I will be buying one for my son when he's old enough.