Profile for J. P. Webb > Reviews

Content by J. P. Webb

J. P. Webb (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ECCO Ecco Offroad, Men's MultiSport Outdoor, Black (BLACK12001), 10.5 UK (45 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, 16 July 2017
This is my second set of Ecco Offroad and they are excellent sandals. Very comfortable.

Graduated Calf Compression Sleeves (Black, Large)
Graduated Calf Compression Sleeves (Black, Large)
Offered by Green Partner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 July 2017
I bought these because I had been having ongoing calf muscle problems when long distance running. Since trying these I have had no problems with my calves at all. No hesitation in recommending them.

The Boat Who Wouldn't Float
The Boat Who Wouldn't Float
by Farley Mowat
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Stick with it - gets better as you you, 9 Jan. 2017
It takes a while to get going but it's worth sticking with - it gets better and better.

Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill - Black
Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars My daily grind, 9 Jan. 2017
I read a number of reviews about coffee grinders and of the non burr type this was highly rated and does the job very well. One tip I read was to grind around 10 seconds, invert and shake (hold lid on tight), and then grind again. This seems to produce a very even grind.

Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Raspberry Pi, Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth, and Stereo Headset Compatible)
Offered by Plugable Technologies

1.0 out of 5 stars Another one bites the dust, 9 Jan. 2017
Bought this to replace an Asus that had fallen apart. After just a few weeks this has done the same thing. Despite what it claims ALWAYS unplug it before putting your laptop in a bag.

OMOTON Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro and other iOS Devices, Apple Edition, White
Offered by TessMall

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Apple. Not for windows, 24 Nov. 2016
Disappointed that it doesn't have an ESC key so not really useable on windows... to be fair it does say it is for Apple and I bought it mainly for an ipad.

Behringer MX400 Micromix Low Noise 4 Channel Mono Line Mixer
Behringer MX400 Micromix Low Noise 4 Channel Mono Line Mixer
Offered by Inta-Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful device, 24 Nov. 2016
Works well to connect 4 radio mike channels into one slider on my small sound desk. No obvious loss of quality.

voltX 'CONSTRUCTOR' BIFOCAL Reading Safety Glasses CE EN166F certified/Cycling Sports Glasses (YELLOW +2.0 Dioptre) includes safety cord
Offered by StraightLines

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 24 Nov. 2016
I am a runner and use a running app on my smartphone which I cannot see without reading glasses which I don't want to wear while running. This works brilliantly allowing me to see the road ahead while also being able to focus on the app. I also bought the dark version for bright light.

voltX 'CONSTRUCTOR' BIFOCAL Reading Safety Glasses CE EN166F certified/Cycling Sports Glasses (SMOKE/GRAY +2.0 Dioptre) includes safety cord
Offered by StraightLines

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 24 Nov. 2016
I am a runner and use a running app on my smartphone which I cannot see without reading glasses which I don't want to wear while running. This works brilliantly allowing me to see the road ahead while also being able to focus on the app. I also bought the yellow version for low light.

Ice Grippers Non Slip Ice & Snow Grips , XL = 9 to 11
Ice Grippers Non Slip Ice & Snow Grips , XL = 9 to 11
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 18 Oct. 2016
First time I used it I lost half of the studs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5