Profile for sarah > Reviews

sarah

CVlife Plants VS Zombies Plush Toy Doll Pea shooter 30cm
CVlife Plants VS Zombies Plush Toy Doll Pea shooter 30cm

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit in our house!, 29 April 2016
Excellent quality and much bigger than we were expecting

Sergeant Pepper - Beatles - Adult Fancy Dress Costume - Blue
Sergeant Pepper - Beatles - Adult Fancy Dress Costume - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outfit!, 30 Oct. 2012
My husband was really pleased with this outfit, we couldn't believe the cost for what we got. I did have to re-sew a piece of velcro on straight away but that aside the detail in this outfit is superb for the price,the material alone would cost more to buy. It fitted really well and he looked great at the party!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars We like this, 22 Feb. 2012
We are pleased with this light. It really looks good in my toddlers space themed room. I had chosen it to leave on as a night light but once up I think it's a bit bright to leave on all night so we just use it as a lamp. I guess I could try to lower the bulb watt but I'm not sure I can buy a lower one. However I am pleased with it and the delivery service was very good.

Black Lace's Greatest Ever Party Album
Black Lace's Greatest Ever Party Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!!, 31 Dec. 2011
I bought this cd for my little boys christmas party, he and his friends are all 2. It is great, they loved it. They learnt the actions to superman and had a really fun time doing the conga. Good old fashioned fun that the kids, parents and grandparents can all join in together...brilliant!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2012 3:07 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 30 Jun. 2011
These scissors seem good for the price, I am pleased with them and they seem to work well cutting polycotton fabric. Good service from the supplier.

The Great Dog Bottom Swap
The Great Dog Bottom Swap
by Peter Bently

5.0 out of 5 stars the great dog bottom swap, 12 July 2010
Wow what a fabulous book! The story is great and you would never guess how it panned out in a million years. What a great idea, he certainly is the most clever author, the rhyming is superb! The illustrations make you chuckle every read...we LOVE it.