Profile for Amber > Reviews

Content by Amber

Amber (Cornwall)

AIWEISI UIltrathin Sweatproof Running Sports Armband Phone Holder for iPhone 6Plus/6sPlus/7Plus Galaxy S5 S6 (5.5inch) with Key Holder & Earphone Slots for Walking Biking Jogging Hiking (Black)
Offered by AIWEISI-EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for running!, 5 Oct. 2016
I purchased this recently and always have trouble when taking my phone on runs. Tucking my phone into my leggings or sports bra is now not necessary! This band has been a great help while going running. However the band is very big and I have very tiny arms, so I need to wrap it quite tight around my arm to keep it on. Apart from that its a really good product!

FORZA Raspberry K2 - Weight Loss Diet Pills - High Strength - 186 Capsules
FORZA Raspberry K2 - Weight Loss Diet Pills - High Strength - 186 Capsules
Offered by Forza Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Appetite reduced!, 5 Oct. 2016
When I purchased this product I was quite sceptical as I have purchased Forza products before and had no joy. However I tried this when I came back from my holiday and after a few days I felt as though my appetite was massively reduced and stopped the snacking and cravings during the day. I was so pleased as I'm always trying to lose weight and snacking during the day is my biggest downfall. These K2 tablets have really helped. I started with having only 2 capsules per day to allow my body to get used to them and had no problems at all. Slowly going onto 3 capsules. I recommend these to anyone trying to lose weight as they really do reduce the appetite! so pleased! :)

Suite Francaise [DVD] [2015]
Suite Francaise [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Kristin Scott-Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 23 July 2016
This review is from: Suite Francaise [DVD] [2015] (DVD)
This is such a beautiful film which is now one of my favourites. I love any film which is based in this era but this was something else. The acting and directing of the film is wonderful, I truly connected with the film and it is definitely a must watch! I received the product in great time and was in fantastic condition as advertised. Definitely recommend!

Nail Gel Chameleon Thermal Temperature Colour Change UV LED Soak Off Gel Polish Nail Art 10ml By Diginova (5005)
Offered by Diginova

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 July 2016
I have used this brand before and know how good it looks. Applying the product it was pink and by the time I had finished it had gone white. It's so pretty on and I love the colour change! It does take an awfully long time to dry however it was definitely worth it! :)

Lacoste Joy Of Pink Eau De Toilette for Her 15ml
Lacoste Joy Of Pink Eau De Toilette for Her 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little bottle, 28 Feb. 2016
Amazing little bottle! I needed a travel size perfume and this was brilliant for it and it smells so lovely! :)

Womens Blowfish Womens Karona Shearling Boots in Brown - UK 5
Womens Blowfish Womens Karona Shearling Boots in Brown - UK 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Nov. 2014
This is one of the most comfortable pair of shoes iv ever owned! I wear them everywhere. I have to be on my feet for most of the day and these to date have never rubbed or hurt my feet. Stylish and comfortable these boots are truly perfect!

Red Eye [DVD]
Red Eye [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rachel McAdams
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film!, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Red Eye [DVD] (DVD)
I love this film! It is one of my favourites…the twist is very good and it is a well thought out movie. I love how the film toys with the emotions and I recommend this film if you are a fan of psychological thrillers because this is an amazing one. I was a little disappointed by the ending of the film but a brilliant film overall.

Gone [DVD]
Gone [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Seyfried

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie..., 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Gone [DVD] (DVD)
I was a great movie! I was a little disappointed by the ending but overall this was a very good film...I love my films and buy many each month and this is one of my favourites. I recommend this film if you like psychological thrillers!