Profile for Mrs P S Hale > Reviews

Content by Mrs P S Hale

Mrs P S Hale

Page: 1 | 2
Nothing Left to Lose (Guarded Hearts Book 1)
Nothing Left to Lose (Guarded Hearts Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars A long drawn out story, 28 Oct. 2014
I found myself skimming through this book with the authors repetitive descriptions of their stupidfeelings for each other.Only
read to end to see how things ended. A unbelievable turn of events. This was not my type of book.

Twelve Years A Slave
Twelve Years A Slave

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the 5 star rating., 27 Mar. 2014
An amazing story that hits home to slavery. This book should be read by everyone and one for school libraries.

You Choose!
You Choose!
by Pippa Goodhart

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter Loves This !, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: You Choose! (Paperback)
This is such a lovely book - so much opportunity to chat about all different subjects and a little different from reading a story book. My granddaughter of 3 really enjoys this.

Orchard Toys Shopping List
Orchard Toys Shopping List

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little game for little ones!, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Shopping List (Toy)
Bought this game for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas. It was rated top of the Orchard Toys list. It is simply a memory game collecting items to go into your shopping trolley. I'm sure she will enjoy playing this game.

Red Heart Scarf Ladies Fashion Scarves
Red Heart Scarf Ladies Fashion Scarves

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely item., 31 Dec. 2013
Bought for my daughter in law and she loved it. It is a really good size and was reasonably priced but good quality and very pretty. A success of a present. The despatch of this item was excellent, received a couple of days after ordering. Would you this company again.

TOMY Megasketcher
TOMY Megasketcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift without any technology involved !!, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: TOMY Megasketcher (Toy)
Bought for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas and was a great hit. She loves drawing and this is excellent without using any pens or paper. It can instantly be rubbed out and start again. A good size screen as well. Will be great for her to take out when visiting. Well worth purchasing !!

The Mill House
The Mill House
by Susan Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping until the end, 21 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Mill House (Paperback)
This is the first Susan Lewis book I have read, actually managed to purchase in a charity shop!

Well it was such a good read. You just needed to find out the 'big family secret' that was being hushed up by her mother and family, so I couldn't wait to read on. One of those books that I did not want to come to an end.

Will certainly now be purchasing some of her other books.

Le'Xpress Replacement 8 Cup Glass Jug
Le'Xpress Replacement 8 Cup Glass Jug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 21 Jan. 2013
We are always using our Cafetieres and when we broke the glass container did a search on the internet. How pleased to find a replacement jug which was a much cheaper way than purchasing a new cafetiere. Arrived promptly too!!

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy Book 1)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy Book 1)
by Stieg Larsson

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!! Cant wait to read on., 21 Jan. 2013
This was an amazing read and I shall certainly be reading Book 2 and 3!! Its not often that I suggest my husband reads my choice of books but think he will enjoy these !!

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium Trilogy Book 3)
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium Trilogy Book 3)
by Stieg Larsson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 21 Jan. 2013
Having read the 3 books all I can say is they are brilliant!! What a shame the author didnt realise how successful they were going to be. Have received the DVD set for Christmas. Husband is reading this final book and we will then be watching the films!!

Page: 1 | 2