Profile for Mezza > Reviews

Content by Mezza

Mezza

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Don't Lend A Monster Your Favorite Toy (Children's picture book)
Don't Lend A Monster Your Favorite Toy (Children's picture book)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love the interactive nature of the book, 3 April 2013
My kiddies love the story, pictures and interactive nature of the book. Only problem for a parent with two kiddies is to decide who does what.

Workin' Woman Blues
Workin' Woman Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars Where is the album, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Workin' Woman Blues (MP3 Download)
One of the best songs I have heard for a long time. Cannot wait to get the album which if its anything like this it will be brilliant.

The Lyric
The Lyric

5.0 out of 5 stars So much more than I expected, 3 April 2013
This review is from: The Lyric (MP3 Download)
I hadn't heard of either beforehand and so played the samples. I liked the songs and loved the voice. My wife and I have really enjoyed the album adn I would thoroughly recommend.

Please Don't Say You Love Me
Please Don't Say You Love Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the voice, 3 April 2013
I love the songs and the voice adn the music. I want to hear more and as soon as I can find more I will buy it. Everything for me about it tells a tale.

Les retrouvailles
Les retrouvailles

5.0 out of 5 stars Its like marmite, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Les retrouvailles (MP3 Download)
You will either love or hate this. Personally I love it which is a little strange with being an Englishman. I would love to see him in concert but thats unlikely so this will have to be my close second.

White Knuckle
White Knuckle

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent read, 3 April 2013
This review is from: White Knuckle (Kindle Edition)
Got this for free and rather enjoyed it. If you are after a light read that you can plough through and pick up whenever then you could do worse. On the kindle edition the spelling errors etc are as always annoying - not too sure where the blames should be pointed but seems to happen to every kindle book I buy.

Dynamite! The Collection
Dynamite! The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeh baby!, 3 April 2013
Bought this on a whim and coldn't be happier. Has helped me to get through the cold, grey winter of the UK by cheering me up. Its not a pretty sight or sound but I have been singing and dancing around the house with my little kiddies doing likewise. This has been such a hit that as soon as I put it on my 3 year old starts tapping and jumping. "Brilliant" in a word!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2013 4:52 PM BST

Waterproof Nylon Car Seat Covers - All Vauxhall Models - Universal Fit
Waterproof Nylon Car Seat Covers - All Vauxhall Models - Universal Fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what you want, 3 April 2013
Covers the seats in my Meriva very well keeping the original seats in nice condition. So simple to put on and take off. I haven't washed them as yet but hopefully they'll still be great after I do. For the price its a bit of a no brainer - protect the seats and bank the cash you've saved over other more expensive covers!

The Lighthouse
The Lighthouse

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a fan, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Lighthouse (MP3 Download)
Amelie is a favourite film of mine and so when I was poking around for some music to buy I started there. Thats when I came accross this album and I have not looked back since. The music makes me smile and for my mind to drift. I love the little melodies and the eccentricity of the music. I'd fully recommend dipping your toe into the water and treating yourself to the album.

Socrates the Wise Chimpanzee
Socrates the Wise Chimpanzee

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful and warm tale, 22 Mar. 2013
Another of the books for bedtime that I bought for me to read for my boys. The pictures are great and the story is lovely. We got to the end of the book and I was asked to read it again immediately - for me that suggests my kiddies enjoyed it and that is the aim.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6