Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for iconcreative > Reviews

Content by iconcreative

iconcreative (Ipswich)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
4M2U Doodle Shopping Bag
4M2U Doodle Shopping Bag
Offered by Toyuniverse UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Item i received wasn't the item i ordered., 17 April 2014
This review is from: 4M2U Doodle Shopping Bag (Toy)
When i ordered this it came from a third party seller and not direct from Amazon. The item wasnt the one I ordered and unfortunately it took the seller a bit too long to sort out what the issue was. Turned out there was a listing error. Was such a shame as I really wanted to give this to my mother as a present from my nieces once they had drawn on it - I'm sure she would have loved it. Hence why I have kept my rating neutral.

Frogtape Delicate Surface Masking Tape 36mm x 41.1m
Frogtape Delicate Surface Masking Tape 36mm x 41.1m

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't live up to product claims, 17 April 2014
Like most tapes of this type it didn't prevent paint bleeding and considering it says it was for delicate surfaces it pulled the paint off in some places, so the manufacturer claims are misleading and incorrect.

Gravity [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Gravity [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by A2Z Entertains

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn;t live up to the hype., 17 April 2014
I was expecting big things with this movie, given the awards it won. Personally i wasn't impressed. It was okay but I just found it a bit boring.

Master Class Professional Vitreous Enamel Baking Tray, 24 x 18 cm (9.5" x 7")
Master Class Professional Vitreous Enamel Baking Tray, 24 x 18 cm (9.5" x 7")

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 April 2014
As a single person with a small property and little space I needed something tough that had a bit on longevity about it that would fit in my small dishwasher and take up as little storage space as possible. This is just perfect and I'm sure will last longer than standard non-stick products. Really pleased with it so i purchased more!

Mdna World Tour [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Mdna World Tour [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Madonna

4.0 out of 5 stars The Tour itself is excellent, the production on this recording lets it down., 17 April 2014
The Tour itself is excellent, the production on this recording lets it down, Madonna likes to be arty with her material as we all know but I felt it detracted from the splendour of the show - not to mention that during the midsection the show edited together shows two different costumes for the same song, continuity could've been better considering she's a perfectionist. In my opinion though this was one of her best shows ever.

OnePiece Unisex Marius Relaxed Long Sleeve Onesie, Multicoloured (Red/Navy/White), Small

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't live up to the price tag., 17 April 2014
When purchasing this item I thought that the coloured parts were either stiched/knitted/material but once I received the item I discovered they were screen printed. It looked nasty and cheap and certainly not up to the price tag. As the item had been folded when it arrived the screen printed parts had stuck together. I felt certain after a few washes the printed part would start to crack and so returned it before use.

Prestige Cartridge High Yield Laser Toner Cartridge for Samsung ML-2160, ML-2161, ML-2162, ML-2165, ML-2165W, ML-2168, SCX-3400, SCX-3400F, SCX-3405, SCX-3405F, SCX-3405FW, SCX-3405W, SF-760, SF-760P - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get anywhere near the print yield the description suggested, 17 April 2014
Nothing to say more really, item isn't up to the job and ran out way sooner than expected, so somewhat of a let down.

UniBond No More Nails Permanent Strips - Pack of 10
UniBond No More Nails Permanent Strips - Pack of 10

1.0 out of 5 stars These are NOT translucent., 17 April 2014
I contacted unibond, they don't make translucent No More Nails strips, despite telling amazon this they won't update the description.

Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary
Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but Expensive, 7 Mar. 2014
Love these mole skins products. Pricey, but the paper is lovely to write on. Loosing a star over price, that's all.

Firestar Home Safe - Electronic Fire proof security Safe
Firestar Home Safe - Electronic Fire proof security Safe
Offered by The Safe Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 7 Mar. 2014
I got my one of the direct from the safe shop. Wish I'd have seen the lower price here but it wasn't showing on Amazon when I purchased. Seems like a decent safe so far. Door seems to wobble a bit when locked. The only thing this safe is lacking is a shelf and something to cover the bolts when the safe is screwed down. I'm knocking a star off for that. But really for the money you can't go wrong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6