Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Linda > Reviews

Content by Linda

Linda

Page: 1 | 2
Mio Marito / L'Aitra Famiglia
Mio Marito / L'Aitra Famiglia
by Dacia Maraini

4.0 out of 5 stars Not used yet, 12 Jun. 2014
I've bought this book ready to read when I finish the one I'm studying with now. But it looks as though it's going to be good.

Green Board Games BrainBox My First Pictures (Italian)
Green Board Games BrainBox My First Pictures (Italian)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for learning Italian, 12 Jun. 2014
My Italian teacher introduced me to this game. When you are trying to describe things and situations orally, not in writing, these cards are good to use. Haven't used it much yet though

On the Road: Growing up in Eight Journeys - My Early Years
On the Road: Growing up in Eight Journeys - My Early Years
by Richard Hammond

5.0 out of 5 stars For all Richard Hammond fans, 12 Jun. 2014
I bought this as a present for my son in law who loves all Richard Hammond books, add it to your collection.

Beautiful Ballads: E-Z Play Today Volume 336
Beautiful Ballads: E-Z Play Today Volume 336
by Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars For those who love beautiful music, 12 Jun. 2014
Bought as a present and was loved by the person they the received it.E-Z always good books if you are learning to read music.

Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars A must to see, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Gravity [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
A really great film. Even I enjoyed it and would watch it again and it's not usually my type of film.,

The Greatest Hits
The Greatest Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Whitney Houston fans, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I bought two copies of this album, one for me and one for a present, we both are delighted with them. All lovely tracks, well worth buying!

Parla l'italiano magicamente! Speak Italian Magically!: Relax! You can learn Italian now!
by Antonio Libertino

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginners buy good when you have a base of the language, 9 July 2013
This book is a really good book as long as you are not a beginner to the language. It is an ideal book to help you think in Italian instead of English as you tend to translate everything when learning. I recommend this book.

First Italian Reader for beginners bilingual for speakers of English (Graded Italian Readers Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FOR LEARNING ITALIAN, 9 July 2013
This is ideal as being on my Kindle I can take it anywhere with me. I am having Italian lessons so this is ideal to get more practice when not with my teacher.

Deluxe Leather Change Tray Coin Purse, Black
Deluxe Leather Change Tray Coin Purse, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars SO USEFUL, 9 July 2013
This was a small present I bought to go with another for my husband for fathers day. Fed-up with sewing up trouser pockets as coins kept ripping them! This is so useful and he loves it.

Travel Security Neck Wallet - Passport, Money Carry Case Holder - It Can be hidden Under Clothes (Pack of 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FOR HOLIDAYS, 9 July 2013
My husband was really pleased with this present I bought him for fathers day, so useful and everything can be kept in one place whilst travelling.

Page: 1 | 2