Profile for whodunnit > Reviews

whodunnit

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute cover, 6 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. All her friends want one now! The tail fluffy can be detached and it has a suction sticker to it so it can be stuck to a flat surface when not being used - and so far this has helped her to not lose it. The colour is bright and prett and the product itself seems to be hard wearing - ideal for girls to accessorize and protect their iphone 4.

Parking Permit Holder Skin PINK Flower Gerbera - Free Postage
Parking Permit Holder Skin PINK Flower Gerbera - Free Postage
Offered by Artisticky

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little accessory, 6 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter who has just got her first car. It's really cute, girly and pretty and also has a reminder on the back of it for when the MOT is due. Very nice.

Death of a Lovable Geek (Dotsy Lamb Travel Mysteries Book 2)
Death of a Lovable Geek (Dotsy Lamb Travel Mysteries Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good mystery, 1 April 2013
What a great mystery. I downloaded this for free at the same time that I downloaded a Libby Sargeant story. I really warmed to the main character Dotsy Lamb who came across as a caring and like-able person, whereas when I read the Libby Sargeant mystery I found the main character annoying and didn't like her or any of the other characters enough to care what happended or keep me interested in what turned out to be a long winded tale. On paper both of these sounded quite similar, but the pace of the Dotsy Lamb mystery and the authors writing style meant that Dotsy Lamb was so much better. I would definitely read more mysteries by Maria Hudgins.

LORD JAMES HARRINGTON AND THE WINTER MYSTERY (Lord James Harrington Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 1 April 2013
I absolutely loved this mystery. The husband and wife partnership works well and are very like-able. The story flowed and had plenty of suspects, twists and turns and I was kept guessing until the end. Before buying this, I read some of the reviews and have to say that not having been born in the 50s I can't say that I would know if any references to that era are wrong and I was too busy concentrating on the story to notice any glaringly obvious and/or annoying editing...I simply enjoyed it for what it is...a well rounded murder mystery.

BT Inspire 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
BT Inspire 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Feb. 2013
The last phone I had packed up. I didn't want to pay a great deal for a new cordless phone and after searching found this. Normally when I get any new gadget I dread having to get to grips with all the new functions (and generally give up and just stick to the very basic functions), so wasn't looking forward to having to set this up. However, it was really easy to set up and the instructions that came with it were easy to understand and follow. There are some extra functions that weren't in the instructions, but for these, the instruction booklet gave details of the web address to visit, and again the instructions were very easy to follow. The 2 phone set looks very smart and sleek and I have been able to save family numbers within a call group that has a different call tone to any other calls so that it is easy for me to identify it's family ringing and pick up the call straight away, whereas other calls I can now leave to go to the answer machine if I'm busy. The answer machine is so easy to use. The last phone I had left me thinking that it would have been easier to crack open a safe than it was to retrieve my messages! But with this phone, it is so easy that I didn't even need to look it up in the instructions. There is a remote access facility for me to be able to listen to messages if I am away from home, which is brilliant. But best of all, the two phones have an intercom button so I can ring my hubby if he is downstairs and get him to make me a brew!!!! What more can I ask for? The phone cost £39.97, which I think is excellent value for money. I have noted that it is now a higher price, but even at around £60.00 I would have been very happy with the price in relation to how impressed I am with the product.

Murder by Magic - A Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery #10
Murder by Magic - A Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery #10

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 18 Feb. 2013
I thought this was ok, but I can't say I enjoyed it enough to download another in the series unless it was free. Normally, I would be able to put my finger on why I didn't particularly enjoy a book, but with this I am not so sure as to the reasons why...perhaps I just didn't connect with the main characters, and I have to confess I found it a bit long winded in places and therefore did skip a few pages to get to the next relevant part in the mystery, but even then I don't think it fully explains the reason why this simply didn't grip me.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - FREE One-Day Delivery
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - FREE One-Day Delivery
Price: £10.00 - £500.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift, 18 Feb. 2013
I bought this for a present for someone who has just got a kindle. They loved it. The gift card arrived very quickly after I purchased it. I would definitely think of getting this again as a gift.

Reeves 8 White Nylon Brushes for Acrylic
Reeves 8 White Nylon Brushes for Acrylic
Offered by Key Range

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 18 Feb. 2013
I wouldn't say this is a toy. I bought the brushes for my daughter who is studying GCSE art. After looking at several brush sets I was a little concerned these brushes may not last for long, but at the same time, didn't want to pay too much. The brushes have been excellent value for money and are in as good a condition as when they first arrived. Very impressed.

Memory Professional Artists Acrylic Paint Set, 24 Colours in 12ml aluminium Tubes, Retail Packed
Offered by MEMORY ARTIST PAINT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 18 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is doing GCSE art. This is great value for money and the range of colours in this pack is just what she needs.Very impressed.

Agatha Raisin: Hell's Bells
Agatha Raisin: Hell's Bells

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet, 18 Feb. 2013
A free Agatha Raisin installment - What more can I ask for? Yes it's very short, but it wasn't advertised as anything else and I enjoyed this short but sweet tale.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5