Profile for Sarah G > Reviews

Content by Sarah G

Sarah G

Andrew James Electric Food Stand Mixer In Classic Cream, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Splash Guard, 5.2 Litre Bowl, Spatula And 128 Page Food Mixer Cookbook
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mixer, great value, 13 Dec. 2014
Fantastic mixer and such good value for the price, given what you can pay for these things. I've yet to use the dough attachment but I have made all sorts of cakes and meringues with the rest with ease. Very intuitive to use and a good looking machine to have in the kitchen. Highly recommended.

NYDJ 731 Straight Womens Jeans Blue/Black Size 14
NYDJ 731 Straight Womens Jeans Blue/Black Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 12 Nov. 2014
I love these jeans! Far more expensive than I would usually pay, but having read the reviews I thought I'd give them a try and they are well worth the money. I'm usually a size 16 and so bought a 14 as instructed - they fit perfectly round the waist, hips and thighs and are so flattering. They are a little on the long side for me (I'm 5' 5") but as I mostly wear them with boots this is not really an issue. They are so good I may even have to treat myself to another pair in a different colour (or at the very least add them to my Christmas wish list!)

KALAS 18-piece cutlery set, assorted colours
KALAS 18-piece cutlery set, assorted colours
Offered by Blue ocean stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cutlery for kids, 4 Oct. 2014
Fantastic cutlery, my daughter loves the colours and enjoys choosing which to have each mealtime. Dishwasher safe and hard wearing, good value and highly recommended.

Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Child Sandals, Navy/Red, 8 UK Child
Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Child Sandals, Navy/Red, 8 UK Child

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals but they come up small, 15 Jun. 2014
These are fantastic sandals. Hard wearing, easy to wash and they look great. My 3 year old daughter practically lives in her existing, regular Crocs so I thought these would make a useful addition to her wardrobe. I was right and she loves them but, beware, they do come up small. My daughter measures a child 7 1/2 and so I bought the 8, which I thought would be fine given Crocs' "relaxed fit", but her toes were right on the end so I returned them and got a 9 instead which are just fine.

Early Learning Centre - Crazy Sounds Voice Changing Keyboard and Stool - Pink
Early Learning Centre - Crazy Sounds Voice Changing Keyboard and Stool - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant present for my little girl, 15 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my 2 year old and she just loves it! She sings, dances to the demo tracks and " plays" the keyboard with such enthusiasm. A great way to teach your child rhythm and a love of music and very reasonably priced. She's had hours of fun already and I can see it being a favourite toy for a long time to come.

SOFTOUCH TOP QUALITY, WASHABLE, ANTI DUST MITE PREGNANCY/BOLSTER AND BODY SUPPORT PILLOW 19"x60" INCLUDES PILLOW CASE-EXCELLENT QUALITY 100% COTTON CREAM
Offered by Softouch

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow, pillow case could be better, 15 Mar. 2014
This is a fantastic pillow and has been great support during my pregnancy. I've been using it from the start of my second trimester and it's helped support my growing bump and eased my back pains. The pillow case could have been better quality as this went "bobbly" after just a couple of washes, though I've stuck with it as the pillow itself is so good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 15 Mar. 2014
I lived in these at work during my pregnancy, great fit, didn't have any issues with them rolling down. Highly recommended.

Moon Night Light
Moon Night Light
Offered by Baby Lurve

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Moon Night Light (Baby Product)
This is a very good night light with lots of colour options, although my daughter insists on it being green every night! It is a subtle night light, taking the edge off the darkness without being too bright. Only slight downside is that the charging base "hums" a little, though as it's not placed too close to my daughter's bed this isn't too big an issue.

Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Mar. 2014
Simply the best wipes on the market and buying regularly in bulk through subscribe and save makes life easier, hassle free and it's economic too.

Hippychick Unisex Baby Fleece-Lined All-In-One Waterproof Blue/Black 18-24 mths
Hippychick Unisex Baby Fleece-Lined All-In-One Waterproof Blue/Black 18-24 mths
Offered by Daisybabyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all in one, it's been fantastic in the snow., 24 Jan. 2013
I bought this all in one for my daughter at the start of the winter and it's been invaluable, particularly during the recent snow. Being fleece lined I know she's warm enough and there are several velcro fastenings you can adjust to ensure a snug fit, even if you've bought a size to allow for some growing room e.g around waist, cuffs and even the hood which is great as it enables you to make it tight enough not to blow down in the wind. Most importantly it has elastic at the bottom of the legs to ensure her wellies don't come off. Excellent product and really well made, I would thoroughly recommend it.