Profile for Lilcherry > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Sims 3 University Life  [Online Game Code]
The Sims 3 University Life [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and easy to install!, 30 Mar. 2015
So easy to download and install, you just need Origin and the Sims3 to play. This expansion pack is great fun, the new clothes are great, and the uni campus is very nice aesthetically. The Uni is American in style and has 3 new social groups, Jocks, Geeks and Rebels to play with which is a really amusing addition to the game. I'd reccomend!

Wacom Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display - English language version
Wacom Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display - English language version

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 Mar. 2015
Quite a big spend, but well worth it in my opinion, I will never be able to return to my old bamboo now! I've had the product for a couple of months now, I used it ever day as a freelance illustrator, so if you are a professional you are going to get your money's worth by working on it all the time. If you only dabble painting digitally from time to time, i'd start with something less expensive.

Moone Boy: The Blunder Years
Moone Boy: The Blunder Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Love those illustrations, 30 Mar. 2015
This is a brilliant read for any age even if you have never watched the TV program. Charming illustrations, imaginative and witty jokes throughout kept me smiling and giggling. Thoroughly enjoyed.

The Sims 3 Showtime  [Online Game Code]
The Sims 3 Showtime [Online Game Code]

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre but not awful, 30 Mar. 2015
Really easy to download and install, not a problem there.You need the Sims 3 base game and Origin installed. The game itself, however, I find to be quite a weak expansion pack. It seems fairly lacking in comparison to others, and I would recommend 'Late Night' over this personally.

The Sims 3 Pets [Game Connect]
The Sims 3 Pets [Game Connect]

4.0 out of 5 stars Instant Access Review, 30 Mar. 2015
Really easy to install and play straight away. Not my favorite expansion pack, I don't spend very long interacting with pets in game, but it adds an extra depth to the game having animals around, and the ability to control the pets is pretty neat!

Endless Forms Most Beautiful (Digibook)
Endless Forms Most Beautiful (Digibook)

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have it :), 30 Mar. 2015
Really pleased with the entire album. It isn't as theatrical as the previous album, but for me that is a good thing, it was nice to hear that side of Nightwish in Imaginaerum, but this album certainly has that same charm and energy found in their older works.

I love Floor's vocals, but don't think we have seen the full potential of her within Nightwish yet. So It is a promising start for her Nightwish career, and I only hope she continues to integrate with the band. And, for me, if she remains with them long enough, she may even surpass her predecessors in my opinion.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

4.0 out of 5 stars Strangely addictive read, 17 Jun. 2014
At first I struggled with the writing style (within the form of letters) as I found it fragmented at times - after reading the story I feel the fragmented form only enhances the nature of the psychological problems main character struggles to come to terms with. Halfway into the book I found I couldn't put it down an had grown attached to the characters. Although, in places, depressing, this book is heart-warming and I would recommend it.

Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Offered by Koester GERMANY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 4 Mar. 2014
Scanner is so quick and easy to use, scans of up to A4 size pieces, always great quality. It is small and light and does the trick!

Arabian Nights Illustrated: Art of Dulac, Folkard, Parrish and Others (Dover Fine Art, History of Art)
by Jeff A. Menges

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful collection of Illustrations, 4 Mar. 2014
A gorgeous collection of illustrations from the Arabian Nights, very inspiring work. Small amount of background on artists, but not too wordy at all, thankful to have this on my bookshelf to turn to now and again for inspiration.

Company
Company

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite album, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Company (MP3 Download)
Such a lovely album, can listen to all the tracks over and over! Smooth voice, and relaxing tone to the entire album, glad I have this on my Ipod for those rainy, hot-chocolate days.

Page: 1 | 2