Profile for Lilcherry > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

4.0 out of 5 stars Strangely addictive read, 17 Jun. 2014
At first I struggled with the writing style (within the form of letters) as I found it fragmented at times - after reading the story I feel the fragmented form only enhances the nature of the psychological problems main character struggles to come to terms with. Halfway into the book I found I couldn't put it down an had grown attached to the characters. Although, in places, depressing, this book is heart-warming and I would recommend it.

Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 4 Mar. 2014
Scanner is so quick and easy to use, scans of up to A4 size pieces, always great quality. It is small and light and does the trick!

Arabian Nights Illustrated: Art of Dulac, Folkard, Parrish and Others (Dover Fine Art, History of Art)
by Jeff A. Menges

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful collection of Illustrations, 4 Mar. 2014
A gorgeous collection of illustrations from the Arabian Nights, very inspiring work. Small amount of background on artists, but not too wordy at all, thankful to have this on my bookshelf to turn to now and again for inspiration.

Company
Company

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite album, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Company (MP3 Download)
Such a lovely album, can listen to all the tracks over and over! Smooth voice, and relaxing tone to the entire album, glad I have this on my Ipod for those rainy, hot-chocolate days.

Jakar Eraser Battery Operated with Refills
Jakar Eraser Battery Operated with Refills
Offered by HaberCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Mar. 2014
Fantastic for erasing small lines, works on even colour pencils. It is lighter than other electric erasers and definitely good value, re-fills also cheap. Can't specify a colour, but I received a blue one, which is nice, and it has been running strong and hasn't broken yet! So thumbs up from me.

Pro Arte : Prolene Round Synthetic Watercolour Brush Series 101 Size 4/0
Pro Arte : Prolene Round Synthetic Watercolour Brush Series 101 Size 4/0
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite brush, 4 Mar. 2014
I am an illustrator, mostly I paint using gouache or water-colours and this brush is my absolute favorite for small intricate details, I can't recommend it enough! It holds water well, has a firm and fixed point which remains smooth and steady for a reasonable amount of time, comfortable to hold, light weight and has a hair thin point.

Samsung S22B300HS 21.5 inch Widescreen LED Monitor - Gloss Black (1920 x 1080 Full HD, 5ms, HDMI/VGA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, and perfect size., 22 April 2013
Although i thought this product was slightly pricey when ordering it, I do not regret it at all. The HD quality is incredible and it hooks up to my PS3 and PC easily. The touch menu was slightly tricky to get the hang of at first, but soon got used to that. The screen itself doesn't tilt, which isn't a problem for me, but I suppose it could be an inconvenience. However the screen as multiple settings to adjust the colour/lightness etc, as though it has been tilted, which i haven't tried out. All in all I am pleased with it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2013 12:00 PM BST

chinkyboo 100� 6mm DIY Flat Pad Silver Plated Earring Post Stud + Scroll Backs Findings
Offered by Beyondfashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great price!, 22 April 2013
The delivery was speedy and the product was way worth the price. You get loads more than i thought, it is great for hand making resin or shrikies earrings, I have really enjoyed making jewellery, and i would recommend this product!

HDMI Cable (PS3)
HDMI Cable (PS3)
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, quick delivery!, 22 April 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: HDMI Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
The cable is longer than i thought which is great, it works connecting my ps3 to my monitor with really great quality. Delivered fast and such a great price. I recommend.

Tomb Raider (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomb Raider through and through., 13 April 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomb Raider (PS3) (Video Game)
As someone who has played all the Tomb Raider games, this is now by far my favorite. Tomb Raider has always kept a balance of action, puzzle, discovery and most of all climbing and exploring. The map in this game offers large areas to explore, exciting and thrilling scenes where you are required to jump and climb escaping collapsing ruins. The game shows a vulnerable side to Lara, and you join her as she gets stronger and stronger and becomes the legendary game character we know. It was with great joy that I played the game, although the ending was slightly anti-climatic, the overall game by far made up for this. I want more!

Page: 1 | 2