Profile for Lilcherry > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Flight of Fancy by Anna Sui Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
Flight of Fancy by Anna Sui Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this perfume., 26 Mar. 2016
My favourite perfume. I have to admit that this perfume is a real gem. I dislike most Anna Sui products, and even the night time scent of Flight of Fancy isn't the greatest. But, for the price, this is a really subtle, fresh, spring-time floral/citrus perfume with some lower warmer notes, It's my everyday perfume and I adore it!

How To Be a Woman
How To Be a Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend it, amusing and engaging read., 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: How To Be a Woman (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant and amusing read. I love the way Caitlin Moran writes, it's very engaging and easy to read whilst simultaneously making you think about the society we live in and reminiscent of growing up as a female.

The Body in the Library (Miss Marple) (Miss Marple Series Book 3)
The Body in the Library (Miss Marple) (Miss Marple Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very hooking read., 26 Mar. 2016
Fantastic and enthralling storyline, the first Agatha Christie book i've read and i've since gone on to read many more. If you're looking for a book to get you into Agatha Christie stories or crime stories in generally I can highly recommend this one.

SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-FFP 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black, Frustration-Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat., 26 Mar. 2016
Great, very small and neat. Does the job!

Anna Sui La Vie Boheme Eau de Toilette 30 ml
Anna Sui La Vie Boheme Eau de Toilette 30 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not great., 26 Mar. 2016
After absolutely love Anna Sui's Flight of fancy I decided to take a punt on this perfume and buy it blind. It's my own fault really, but I was hoping for the same level of delicacy and magic. Having a name including the word 'beheme' I was expecting a hippy, floral, otherworldly scent, and it smelt a bit young for me. It reminded me of Ted Baker body mists, definitely for younger people. It's not a horrible scent and for the price it's OK. But I won't repurchase and wouldn't recommend to a friend.

ANNA SUI Nail Colour, N201 Orchid 44 g
ANNA SUI Nail Colour, N201 Orchid 44 g

2.0 out of 5 stars Watery nail polish with an unpleasantly strong lingering odour, 26 Mar. 2016
I really wanted to like it, it's such a shame because I love my Anna Sui perfume and the packaging of this nail polish is very striking, but for the price it's utterly disappointing, the nail polish is watery and has a very unusual and strong smell (I know all nail polish has a strong smell, but this is almost as though it has added perfumes to it to try and mask that chemical smell and the result is putrid and lingers on your fingers for days) I'm sorry but I really can't recommend it.

Fossil Ammonite Pendant
Fossil Ammonite Pendant
Offered by Fossil Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality piece and really unique, 26 Mar. 2016
Gorgeous pendant, great quality piece and really unique.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter Illustrated Editi)
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Mar. 2016
Absolutely magical!

Pickle Parade 1-Piece 12 fl oz 340 ml Mug with a Confused Squirrel Pattern, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant illustration, always amuses friends who have a cuppa, 26 Mar. 2016
Brilliant illustration, always amuses friends who have a cuppa. Good quality mug too, it gets used daily in our house and hasn't faded.

Grow Me Hot Stuff
Grow Me Hot Stuff

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a fun idea, I gave it as a christmas gift, 26 Mar. 2016
It's a fun idea, I gave it as a christmas gift. Ours didn't grow though and the natural pot it came in went mouldy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4