Profile for Springer Spaniel > Reviews

Content by Springer Spaniel

Springer Spaniel "Cricket Widow" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
To Love Again
To Love Again

3.0 out of 5 stars Story ok, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: To Love Again (Kindle Edition)
The grammar in this novel makes it very difficult to stick with this novel, although the basis of the story is good. A good proof reader would not go amiss, I would of enjoyed this a lot more and given it 5 stars if the grammar had been good, but at times it did not make sense.

Lovers at Heart: Treat Braden (Love in Bloom: The Bradens Book 1)
Lovers at Heart: Treat Braden (Love in Bloom: The Bradens Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 18 Feb. 2014
Enjoyed this book and will now read more books by this author, would like go catch up with all the family members Braden.

Hold On Tight To Your Dreams
Hold On Tight To Your Dreams

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 Dec. 2013
Excellent read but littered with spelling mistakes, if your willing to over look this the story line is excellent and well with a read especially as it was a free read.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2014 6:20 AM BST

The PA's Revenge (The Mackenzies Book 1)
The PA's Revenge (The Mackenzies Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Dec. 2013
Took me a while to work out where this was going but once I did I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would definitely read more books by this author

Bought: Destitute Yet Defiant (Mills & Boon) (Mills & Boon Modern)
Bought: Destitute Yet Defiant (Mills & Boon) (Mills & Boon Modern)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sunday afternoon read, 21 Dec. 2013
Very mills and boon you can guess the plot bad boy comes good and saves his girl, who is a night club singer, worth a read assuming it's free.

Cross My Heart (A Contemporary Romance Novel)
Cross My Heart (A Contemporary Romance Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 12 Dec. 2013
Easy romantic read you can predict the story line but even so it was enjoyable And a full novel. Good free read.

Please Don't Stop The Music (Choc Lit): Fabulous award winning novel (Yorkshire Romances Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Had me hooked, 3 Dec. 2013
This was no ordinary romantic novel every time you thought there could not be another twist to the story there was, the excellent thing was it was a full size book so I read it over 3 evenings. Would highly recommend this author and would read more by her, this was a great freebie download.

Chocolat: Seductive Recipes for Bakes, Desserts, Truffles and Other Treats
Chocolat: Seductive Recipes for Bakes, Desserts, Truffles and Other Treats
by Eric Lanlard

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, THANK YOU ERIC., 16 Oct. 2013
Another brilliant book by Eric Lanlard, I received this book last week as a gift and boy am I pleased with my gift, even the cover of this book oozes quality, I have already made the Lemon & White chocolate madeleine's, the mixture does make 36 and as I only have one madeleine tray that makes 12 it had to go in the oven 3 times but they do only take 10 minutes. None the less they were lovely as all Eric's recipes are and I can't wait to get started on the rest. I recommend this book to one and all and at the price Amazon is currently selling it for.

On A Night Like This (The Callaways #1)
On A Night Like This (The Callaways #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 14 Oct. 2013
Good entertaining read if you don't want anything too taxing, I would probably read the next books in the series but would like the author to go back and let us know how the couple in book 1 are getting on.

Bakeware Chocolate Melting Pot
Bakeware Chocolate Melting Pot
Offered by Dealsdirect247

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, waste of money., 7 Sept. 2013
The idea is good but the item will only hold a very small amount, the first time I tried to use it to melt some butter & chocolate for some brownies it was way too small so went back to the normal method of using a bowl over some boiling water, which was why I bought it in the first place, I also thought it maybe alright for lemon curd, so if anyone is reading this review for the real bakers among us please find us a bigger melting pot with a handle and pouring spouts and I am sure you will be onto a winner the idea is good the item is way too small so don't waste your money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6