Profile for Toyosi > Reviews

Content by Toyosi

Toyosi

Page: 1 | 2
Vans Sk8-hi, unisex-adult Hi-Top Sneakers, Blue (navy), 5 UK (38 EU)
Vans Sk8-hi, unisex-adult Hi-Top Sneakers, Blue (navy), 5 UK (38 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoes though, 3 Sept. 2014
My feet tend to stretch out vans so I ordered a size down. Love the shoes but they're crazy tight. A half size down would've been enough

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the best., 10 July 2014
Nothing honestly works as best as Nail Envy, my nails are stronger and longer because of it.

Seche Top Coat Restore - 14 ml
Seche Top Coat Restore - 14 ml
Offered by Best - Beauty - Products

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 July 2014
Does was it was suppose to and having used it before I know it's the best. Got 3 stars due to Amazon, product was half full. For things like this I think eBay is better where there is accountability. It's harder to get in contact with Amazon personnel.

London's Shadows
London's Shadows
by Drew D. Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy customer, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: London's Shadows (Paperback)
A necessary book for my degree, so I was glad to find a paperback version. This book is well priced and in great condition

butter LONDON Nail Lacquer, Royal Navy
butter LONDON Nail Lacquer, Royal Navy

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour, 27 Oct. 2013
A really deep blue and looks great, it would get a 5 if it was so hard to remove. The blue really stains your nails and hands. But every now and then when you need a bold colour it's worth it.

Yekl and The Imported Bridegroom and Other Stories of Yiddish New York
Yekl and The Imported Bridegroom and Other Stories of Yiddish New York
by Abraham Cahan

4.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting read, 20 Oct. 2013
I got yekl as part of my university syllabus, the other stories are a bonus. I could've read it online, but I really enjoy the experience of reading with a book in my hands and I'm really glad I got the book. It's a really interesting read about migration and assimilation into American society and the effects it has when done to quickly, like with jake.

Lucia, Lucia
Lucia, Lucia
by Adriana Trigiani

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Lucia, Lucia (Paperback)
I got this book as part of my university syllabus. I was surprised to see that it was a chick lit style. But it was an interesting read so I'm glad it's come to my attention.

Crime and Society in England: 1750 - 1900 (Themes In British Social History)
Crime and Society in England: 1750 - 1900 (Themes In British Social History)
by Clive Emsley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 April 2013
My lecturer is always quoting Emsley so I knew this was a necessry purchase. I've since been really happy with, it has everying I need to know for my degree about crime in the 18th to the end of the 19th century.

Enlightenment: Britain and the Creation of the Modern World (Allen Lane History)
by Roy Porter

4.0 out of 5 stars Necessary Read, 18 April 2013
Was required on my history curriculum, I haven't actually used it yet, but it was reassuring to know that I'd have a useful textbook to refer to.

LAMAR, KENDRICK - GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY : DELUXE EDITION
LAMAR, KENDRICK - GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY : DELUXE EDITION

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 April 2013
I got this for my brother, any Kendrick Lamar fans, I'm sure I don't need to tell you how brilliant he is.

Page: 1 | 2