Profile for Sam > Reviews

Content by Sam

Sam

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iPhone 6S Plus Screen Protector, Tech Armor Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5") Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protectors - [3Pk] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor UK

1.0 out of 5 stars I am unable to write a review on the product ..., 25 Sept. 2016
I am unable to write a review on the product as I just received the rubbish from the screen protectors in the box no actual screen protectors received.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2016 8:22 PM GMT

Eyeliner Template Stencil Shaper Eyeline Makeup Tool---Pink
Eyeliner Template Stencil Shaper Eyeline Makeup Tool---Pink
Offered by angemart1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Aug. 2014
Arrived early, was a little skeptical about this but thought I'd try it as brilliant price. It's brilliant makes putting eyeliner on so much faster!!!! So far have used this every time since buying .

e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Metallic Olive
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Metallic Olive

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly and well packaged. Cream is a little ..., 24 Aug. 2014
Arrived promptly and well packaged. Cream is a little harder than I expected so takes a little longer to apply lasted nearly a whole day.

Smashbox Eye Liner Brush #8
Smashbox Eye Liner Brush #8

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft eyeliner brush, 24 Aug. 2014
Really like this eye liner brush is soft compared to others I've used in the past which have hurt using. Arrived on time very pleased.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this case and find it to mostly be good, 9 Aug. 2014
I really like this case and find it to mostly be good. I like the gel case inside as it doesn't mark my phone but sadly it is rather a bad fit although so far has held my phone. Also it smells quite strong when I first received it that has now died down. I would buy this product again for the price you get a good protective cover, the colour is brilliant and always had brilliant delivery from Mooncase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
Good case just what I wanted. Exactly as described and delivered on time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case. Wanted a gel one to protect phone, 9 Aug. 2014
Brilliant case. Wanted a gel one to protect phone. Ordered two difference colours so I can change them. Orders arrived on time. Very happy.

The Eye of God (Sigma Force 9)
The Eye of God (Sigma Force 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
As with all this series I love the book. Can't put it down once I've started.

Bloodline (Sigma Force 8)
Bloodline (Sigma Force 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
Another brilliant book looking forward to the next one.

The Devil Colony
The Devil Colony

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Devil Colony (Paperback)
Brilliant book I love this series and not disappointed. Book arrived on time and in brilliant packaging.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4