Profile for JoyceF > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
5 Star Office Packaging Tape Polypropylene 50mm x 66m Buff [Pack 6]
5 Star Office Packaging Tape Polypropylene 50mm x 66m Buff [Pack 6]
Offered by A2B Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD QUALITY PARCEL TAPE - DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED, 15 Sept. 2015
Over the past few weeks, I have ordered brown parcel tape from various suppliers but this tape has far exceeded in quality, strength and price than all the others put together. I would definitely recommend both the tape and the supplier.

1 X *** 4 *** FOUR ROLLS OF TOP QUALITY BROWN ( BUFF ) BOX PARCEL PACKING PACKAGING TAPE - 5cm wide x 66 metres long roll
Offered by PolyPostalBags

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, would not recommend this parcel tape., 14 Sept. 2015
The seller was very prompt in sending this item to me and the packaging was good but the tape itself was disappointing. It often failed to stick properly and was very thin in quality except when sticking to the roll itself.

Dimplex Cadiz Eco 2 KW Electric Oil Free Radiator
Dimplex Cadiz Eco 2 KW Electric Oil Free Radiator

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with them and after leaving them on at the ..., 12 Jan. 2015
I actually purchased two of these radiators and placed them in a house with NO heating to prevent mould appearing on new decoration. I am pleased with them and after leaving them on at the middle setting, they certainly kept the house in an overall warm condition. Would definitely recommend them.

Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball
Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball
Offered by EDUFUN - UK Vat Receipt Supplied

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this toy for my granddaughter and, at ..., 12 Jan. 2015
I bought this toy for my granddaughter and, at first, didn't realise that it make little noises i.e. 'yippee', 'weeeee' and laughs loudly. My little one really loves it.

ILA WEDGE PERSONAL SAFETY DOOR ALARM - IDEAL FOR TRAVELLING FOR HOTEL ROOMS - COLOUR RED
Offered by Sub Zero Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety Door Alarm, 29 May 2014
Delivery was prompt and the item well packaged.

The Wedge has proved invaluable and I would recommend both the wedge and company. It is not only good to protect vulnerable people with dementia but would prove an asset for students or young people away from home. Gives you peace of mind.

Definitely recommended.

Bosch Rotak 32R Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 32 cm Cutting Width
Bosch Rotak 32R Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 32 cm Cutting Width

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Lawnmaker, 25 May 2014
Arrived before the due date and was very well packaged.

As soon as it arrived, I used it cut my grass. I like it very much and am pleased to say that it does not throw the grass about like a hover. I would definitely recommend this product.

Frostfire 5014 Dual-Function Home Security Bar
Frostfire 5014 Dual-Function Home Security Bar
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Security Bar, 25 May 2014
Arrived before the due date and was very well packaged.

Although I haven't used this particular item yet, I am using something similar at the moment and would recommend its use to everyone. It stopped a burglar from gaining entrance to my house through the garden door.

Tefal Gv8461 Pro Express Autoclean High Pressure Steam Generator
Tefal Gv8461 Pro Express Autoclean High Pressure Steam Generator
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Tefal Steam Generator/Iron, 25 May 2014
Arrived before the due date and was very well packaged.

I haven't actually this particular iron yet but I already have another similar one and would not be without it.

Would definitely use this company again.

iPad Mini Screen Protector,TeckNet [2-Pack] Ultra Clear High Response 4H Hardness HD Screen Protector Film For Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini IPAD Screen Protectors., 25 May 2014
Although initially, the wrong item was delivered, this organisation apologised and sent me the correct item very promptly. I cannot fault them for customer relations.

Yes, I am pleased with the protectors and would definitely recommend the organisation to anyone else. I would use them again.

Twin Pack High Quality Stylus Touch Pens For All Touch Screen Apple Ipad Mini Mobile Phones & Tablets (Hot Pink And Baby Blue Pack)
Offered by QUICK KIWI

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch Pens, 25 May 2014
Arrived before the due date and was very well packaged.

I am really pleased with these pens and I believe they are a must for anyone with a touch screen. Fantastic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3