Profile for Omega Martinian > Reviews

Omega Martinian

Flash Boys by Lewis, Michael (2014) Hardcover
Flash Boys by Lewis, Michael (2014) Hardcover

5.0 out of 5 stars Super. I think I already did this, 22 July 2016
Super. I think I already did this.
All OK. Book in excellent condition. The best I have ever had.
Will keep this group in mind for my next p;purchase. Thanks

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This was very practical and helpful, especially when it ..., 4 Sept. 2015
This was very practical and helpful, especially when it came with its small carrying pouch.
However, I think one can get the same thing without the power converter inbeded in it
because most appliance/gadgets have the power adapter(110 to 220) in their plugs.

Exploring the Geometry of Nature: Computer Modelling of Chaos, Fractals, Cellular Automata and Neural Networks (Advanced programming technology series)
by E REITMAN

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 15 Sept. 2013
Disappointed. I think the caption had said that it contained alot of illustrations,
but there were hardly anything in there. Mostly math? I gave it away to the library.

Stuart: A Life Backwards
Stuart: A Life Backwards
by Alexander Masters

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY REAL, 15 Sept. 2013
I was not disappointed at all. Read all the way through it in a few days, as she was busy cleaning the bungalow when we were away for a week. It came very handy, but it was a very informative book. I sympathise with the homeless as I have had close experience of it myself through friends. The illustrations done by the author himself were eye opening. He leaves part of his drawings blank, almost like the mind of the patient. Quite interesting. It adds alot to the charm of the book. You can't go wrong.

A Beginner's Guide to Constructing the Universe
A Beginner's Guide to Constructing the Universe
by Michael S. Schneider

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB, 13 May 2013
Another favourite book of mine. It discribes the construction of different shapes. A must for kids as well. Very good.

Eureka!: Illustrated History of Inventions from the Wheel to the Computer
Eureka!: Illustrated History of Inventions from the Wheel to the Computer
by Edward De Bono

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 13 May 2013
One of my favourite books which started me on the path of History of Science and Technology.
I love the way he catagorizes different sections. You can not go wrong with this book.

Comparisons
Comparisons
by Diagram Group

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Comparisons (Paperback)
Very interesting book, mostly diagrams and shapes and not much writing.
Comparing the size of things, all kinds of things you can think of.