Profile for Nancy > Reviews

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara, 04 Navy 9 ml
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara, 04 Navy 9 ml
Offered by Direct Beautique

5.0 out of 5 stars Navy Mascara, 2 Oct. 2017
I love and only like using navy mascara and this is a lovely one. It is practically impossible to buy a navy mascara on the high street so I am always thrilled to be able to buy this product from Amazon. It is reasonably priced for a good quality product. Posted swiftly and small enough to go through the letterbox, so it is being used within days of ordering.

8 x Snoring Aids SNORE STOPPER Premium Vents | Various Sizes of Anti-Snoring Nasal Dilator designed to Stop Snoring | Improve Sleep Apnea Devices | Helps Nasal Congestion and a Deviated Septum | Includes Anti-Bacterial Case | 100% 12 Month Guarantee!
Offered by Buydefinition

3.0 out of 5 stars Snoring Aids, 2 Oct. 2017
These arrived promptly. There are vents of different sizes for different sized nostrils I suppose, and have found one solid and one vented stopper that fit best for me. They are comfortable to wear, however I'm not certain that they stop me from snoring as I still wake with my mouth open and dry. I bought them as I had arranged to have a room share on a holiday with a stranger and wanted to take every precaution possible to prevent disturbing the room-sharing women's sleep as I had apparently done on a previous holiday. As it happens, I didn't have a sharer this time, however, I will take them with me on my next holiday where the same situation may arise .

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilet Trainer Seat, 2 Oct. 2017
Bought for a friend bringing two small children and baby over from New Zealand. She loved this seat for the children and took it with her while the family travelled in Europe as well as taking it home with her at the end of the holiday. I noticed it was made of a much better quality than similar seats I have seen in the supermarkets.

Sloggi Double Comfort High Rise Women's Shorts Black Size 18
Sloggi Double Comfort High Rise Women's Shorts Black Size 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Sloggi shorts, 2 Oct. 2017
I love these knickers . Great quality and so comfortable. Fit the whole backside and over the tummy and no elastic in the leg to saw at the skin. Delivery excellent and price reasonable.

WeRChristmas Angel Rope Light Silhouette Christmas Decoration, 41 cm - Large, Multi-Colour
Offered by Mail Order Online Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colourful Angel fits one of three section window of ..., 1 Jan. 2017
Lovely colourful Angel fits one of three section window of my bedroom looking out upon the oncoming traffic that comes down the road as well as brightening up my bedroom itself.

Am-Tech 24 LED Round Magnetic Work Light Torch With Integral Hook And Magnet
Am-Tech 24 LED Round Magnetic Work Light Torch With Integral Hook And Magnet
Offered by Multi Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2017
Superb little torches for dark areas and camping.

Skechers Bikers-Hot Ticket Women's Shoes - White, 7 UK
Skechers Bikers-Hot Ticket Women's Shoes - White, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2017
Love these shoes. Have worn them throughout the summer. Very comfortable.

3 x MEDIPURE Medicated Body Powder 100% TALC FREE 200g (600g)
3 x MEDIPURE Medicated Body Powder 100% TALC FREE 200g (600g)
Offered by Home of Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent body powder that has NO talc in it, 1 Jan. 2017
Excellent body powder that has NO talc in it. Has a fresh, I would say slightly Minty, smell to it.

My First Christmas Baby Bodysuit Romper Cool Xmas Creeper for Babies (green) 6-12 Months
Offered by Crazy Dog Tshirts Inc

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivery excellent., 1 Jan. 2017
Maybe babies are getting bigger but the romper for 6 months was too small for my grandniece who is 5 months old. That being said, it was a lovely romper that looked really cute. Delivery excellent.

Baby 0-12 Month Photo Frame 12-Picture Portrait Keepsake Wooden Photo Frame Baby Shower Christening Gift Birthday Christmas Gift, Ivory White
Offered by BAO CORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2016
This frame looks really lovely and is an appreciated christening gift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4