Profile for damozp > Reviews

Content by damozp

damozp "damozp"

ZNU Supergrip replacement racquet Anti-slip grip - tennis / badminton / squash - pack of 60pcs

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Aug. 2014
Rubbish

Premium!: How Experts Just Like You Are Charging Premium Rates For What They Know And You Can Too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Some real nuggets, 19 Aug. 2014
Some superb info in a really good and compact book about being the expert

The Book on Entrepreneurship and Property: The Guide to Successful Entrepreneurship and Property Investment
by Selchouk Sami

5.0 out of 5 stars Very simple to follow and clear, 26 Feb. 2014
If you want a to get a bite-sized piece of essential information then look no further. This book is very well written, clear and concise. Highly recommended... D

The Little Book of Self-Editing for Writers: 12 Ways to Take Your Book from Good to Great (Little Books for Writers)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the way this book is written, 25 Dec. 2013
Although I tend to break all of the rules myself (like this!). It's great to know where I am going wrong though, even if I don't follow the rules.

80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More
80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, amazing, extraordinary, vital!, 8 Sept. 2013
Not sure how else to sum this book up really. Fail to buy it at your peril if you have anything that requires marketing. Perry Marshall is a marketing genius!!

Time One: Discover How the Universe Began
Time One: Discover How the Universe Began

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 8 Sept. 2013
Not very well executed though. I wanted to love it more than I did, but kept wanting the vehicle which brought the ideas to go away. Shame though as the ideas themselves are amazing.

Clarity: Clear Mind, Better Performance, Bigger Results
Clarity: Clear Mind, Better Performance, Bigger Results
by Jamie Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple but profound understanding that will give you clarity and change the world, 13 Mar. 2013
Jamie Smart points to an understanding of the human operating system that shows us how we all create our reality from the inside out. This understanding is nothing new, in that it is part of who we are already, but the paradigm shift in how we 'use' this understanding is what is key here and what Jamie is helping us to connect to brilliantly, in this easy to access book. It is our own misunderstanding of the results of our thinking (our feelings) that gets in the way of what is already there (clarity, wisdom). Like stirring up a glass of silty water and expecting to be able to see through it, is like us trying to have clarity through excessive thinking. Yet that's what we've been trying to do as a species for too long. We try to think our way out of problems. If humanity can see how this understanding works, that there is clarity available to everyone at all times - and we 'Do Nothing!' Do Nothing!: Stop Looking, Start Living: 1' to get it, merely by having an understanding of the process - the world will change. Jamie's book is a major part of the paradigm shift and changing the world for the better.

Somebody Should Have Told Us!: Simple Truths for Living Well
Somebody Should Have Told Us!: Simple Truths for Living Well
by Jack Pransky

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, essential wisdom, 15 Jun. 2012
I have bought this book for a number of people now. It is my 'go to' book for this understanding, which points you to your true self. I even gave the book to a stranger once who was having a particularly difficult time. A few months later, she got in contact with me to tell me that she had finally read the book and that it had helped her immensely. In fact, she had just discovered that she had cancer, but even that now seemed to be less of an issue for her because she 'heard' the message in this book. Powerful...!

The Politics Of Dancing 2
The Politics Of Dancing 2
Offered by barneys_cds

5.0 out of 5 stars The best dance album of last year, 8 Mar. 2006
Got this as a Xmas present and was a bit unsure how it would go down after PVDs last couple of efforts. Oh boy, how good is this?!?
Really gets rocking, takes it down, then back up. Just like PVD used to play. Some absolutely top tunes on here too. Has put my faith back into superstar DJs producing compilation albums. Lots of thought and effort put into it.
Well done Paul!