Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now
Profile for Toulouse > Reviews

Content by Toulouse

Toulouse

Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Wireless Music System with Lightning Connector
Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Wireless Music System with Lightning Connector

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look and great sound, 26 Jan. 2014
I bought this for myself as a Christmas present. It worked perfectly straight out of the box and looks super cool. The sound is great and it works with all iPods and iPads that we have. A bit pricey but worth it.

The Big Bang Theory - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
The Big Bang Theory - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki
Offered by pandagames

5.0 out of 5 stars The best bang since the big one!, 26 Jan. 2014
Shear genius, haven't stopped laughing since episode 1 and now half way through series 3. As I live in Toulouse I also get to watch it on local TV and it is even hilarious in French.

The IT Crowd - Complete Series 1-4 [DVD] [2006]
The IT Crowd - Complete Series 1-4 [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Noel Fielding

1.0 out of 5 stars Just not funny, 26 Jan. 2014
I was given this as a Christmas present. Just watching episode 3 of the first series and still haven't laughed once. I think I will return to The Big Bang Theory instead which is not stop laughs.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2015 6:50 PM BST

Satgear 65cm Fixed Satellite Dish Kit - Off-White
Satgear 65cm Fixed Satellite Dish Kit - Off-White
Offered by TravelSat

3.0 out of 5 stars Finally got some support, 27 Oct. 2012
Although this productly arrived quickly the bracket for mounting the dish was the wrong size. I did not get any answer to my e-mails sent to the support address and could not get an answer by phone. So I am stuck with a kit that I can't use.

Update is that after a month I now have the correct bracket and the dish is installed. However I have zero signal strength so I have to try and find out what is wrong now.

Second update : with a bit of work all is now OK and the signal has been strong hence the improved rating.